• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX parts car - many parts within (from JH4NA115XMT002117)

CD-Changer (original w/ NSX logo), includes OEM swinging bracket, and cable - CD changer works, door does not slide smoothly - $100.00

Will you sell the changer for $100 shipped to LA?

Re: 1991 NSX parts car - many parts within

Chris@SoS said:
Updated 9/1

SUSPENSION -
rear upper, lower control arm & knuckle assembly (left or right) - $500.00

Do you still have the right side? I am also looking for that side of the cradle too.

hi guys --

Yes, could do the CD changer for that amount, however, it is not compatible with your year.

Sorry, the sun visors have been sold.

Yes, I could sell the door separately.

Please e-mail us [email protected] or call for the quickest response.

thanks,
-- Chris

Re: Climate Control and Glove bx cover

Chris@SoS said:
I'm sorry, these have a pending sale. The glove box cover is available however.
Chris, has the climate control unit already been sold? I would like to make an offer if it hasn't. Please reply me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Chris,

Please PM me with you best possible price on the engine. Doing a project and need a turn-key spare. 3.0L will work, but would prefer 3.2L if one is available.

Thanks
Tim

Do you have the passengerside door senor?
The one which connects to the dash to inform you whether the dorr is closed or not?

Thanks

Chris@SoS said:
Yes, could do the CD changer for that amount, however, it is not compatible with your year.

thanks,
-- Chris

Thanks for the reply Chris,

Just curious, why would the changer not fit my 01? I thought all the plugs were the same. Is it the bracket that is different?

Chris,

Do you have the gauge cluster? To be specific, the fuel/volt meter and the brake light failure display on the gauge cluster.

Thnx.

Henry.

Hi, Chris

I'm interested in your LEFT FRONT wheel. Is it still avalable? I also sent a message to you at SOS.

Thanks,

Phil

hi Chris, interested in the rear interior panels... the 6 pieces black? condition?

Also interested in powered antenna mast assembly - $75.00

Curious if you can sell me the tiny rubber seal around the driver side ext. door lock? Ive had a hard time sorting this item.

thanks again
Chris
[email protected]

95 midnight pearl with 04 front conversion complete

Back