• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Black CTSC VIN#: JH4NA1156MT002647

***EDIT: Pictures are up now****

I am afraid the time has come for me to part ways with the NSX. With my new baby coming in the next few months, I just wont be able to drive the car anymore. So, she has to go bye bye. Here are the details.

1991 Red with Black Roof
110,xxx miles on it.
Black and Ivory Interior
Pioneer Single Din stereo
Polk 6.5" components in doors powered by MTX Thunder Amp
CompTech Supercharger - Autorotor Standard Boost Kit
Cantrell Concept Headers
Dali "forced induction" test pipes
GT-One v5.1 Exhaust, quad tip version
Car is lowered in stock springs sitting on Bilsteins on lower perch
Hawk HPS Pads
Stock Rotors
17x8.0 +45 front 18x9.5 +38 Enkei RPF1s - practically brand new
Toyo T1-R 215/40/17 and 265/35/18 - 90% tread left
Downforce AIS
Stock airbox with Unifilter
Science of Speed Big Bore Throttle Body
There may be a few other items, but these are the biggest and most important.

All performance parts have been installed by Barney Demonbreun, aka Barnman. Do a search and you will see he is one of the best NSX mechanics around. In addition, Barney has done full service on this vehicle (coolant hoses, belts, etc). This car is excellent running order.

I am currently not interested in parting out right now. I would like to sell it as is. The car will come with the follow stock parts (wheels, headers, exhaust, engine cover, tool kit, all motor components taken off during CTSC install).

Price is starting at $35,000 as is right now. Please no low ball offers. Considering the cost and demand of both the CTSC and GT-One exhaust, this is a great price. Save yourself time and money. Buy this vehicle that is already has everything you would need.

Please PM me for pictures. It is raining here, so I will have to take them tomorrow. If you would like to call me and ask me any questions about the car my number is 615.957.2637

Thank you,
Nathan

CIMG1446.jpg

CIMG1447.jpg

CIMG1448.jpg

CIMG1449.jpg

CIMG1450.jpg

CIMG1451.jpg

CIMG1452.jpg

CIMG1453.jpg

CIMG1454.jpg

CIMG1455.jpg