• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Silver/Black NSX VIN:JH4NA1156MT000980

YEAR & MODEL: 1991
VIN #: JH4NA1156MT000980
CURRENT MILEAGE: 57,830
COLOR: Silver/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5-speed manual (#J4A4-1001324). Not in “Snap Range”
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Chicago, IL
PRICE: $25,000

Are you looking for the original NSX? Keep it stock or make it your own!

<O:p</O:pI purchased this NSX from a Chicago-area Acura dealership in 1997 with approximately 28K miles. It is in good condition and has no modifications (other than a front license plate holder that I made to replace the factory one). I rarely drive the car (just 3,700 miles since 2003) and want to free up some garage space.
The car was last checked and serviced in July 2008. I had some oil leaks fixed and significant work done to fix/improve the suspension (steering rack, tie rod ends, swaybar links). A new battery was also installed at that time. The 60K service (including timing belt, water pump, and drive belts) was done in July 2003. There are a few things left to do to make it perfect, but I have not addressed them at this time. These are:<O:p</O:p
· Install the upgraded window regulator retainers (“fix-it thingy”)<O:p</O:p
· Replacement of the failed amplifiers on the original Bose speakers<O:p</O:p
· Replacement of the engine-hatch and trunk-hatch struts, as they no longer remain extended<O:p</O:p
· New tires<O:p</O:p
· New suspension dampers (the dealer says one of them shows signs of leaking and it’s probably time for new ones all around).<O:p</O:p
· The original wheels have a few scratches and would need to be re-finished to make them perfect.
I am asking $25,000 as is. Maintenance documentation is available.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/34910466@N07/sets/72157613193909404/show/<O:p></O:p>

Back