• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 NSX Silver/Silver 4 speed Automatic

YEAR: 2004
COLOR: Silverstone Metallic / Silver Leather Interior (5 made in this combo)
OWNERS: 3 Owners
TRANSMISSION: 4 speed Automatic Transmission
VIN NUMBER: JH4NA12634T000006
MILEAGE: 71602
SELLER: Private

PRICE: $90,000
TITLE: Clean California Title

MAINTENANCE HISTORY:
I acquired the car with 70,700 miles on it. The car has been meticulously restored, upgraded maintained and preserved. It's in a climate controller garage in Austin, Texas. Warmed to operating temp and tire rolled regularly.

Updates to the car include $21,000 in upgrades and OEM replacement parts (Not including labor charges) installed since I purchased the car. I can provide detailed receipts for the following maintenance items that were installed 900 miles ago:
  • New Acura OEM timing belt
  • New Acura OEM water pump
  • New Acura OEM throttle body and injectors
  • New Acura OEM Ignition coils and plugs
  • New Acura OEM weather seals
  • New Acura OEM keys and fobs
  • New engine and transmission mounts
  • New Optima battery
  • Replaced all fluids, air and oil filters
  • Flushed and bled brake system
  • Flushed and refilled coolant
  • Tested and recharged air conditioning system
MODIFICATIONS:
1. Complete OEM Zanardi Suspension package sourced from Japan (included shocks, springs and sway bars)
2. OEM Zanardi Manual Steering Rack...NOT INSTALLED
3. Taitec GT-One Stainless Exhaust Header
4. TOP SPEED PRO-1 100% Full Titanium Exhaust W/Quad 76mm Tips
5. New OEM carpets sourced from Japan
6. New OEM Seat Leather Bolsters sourced from Japan
7. New OEM front spoiler
8. New OEM Floor mats
9. Custom Soft Touch car cover
10. Modesta BC-05 Ceramic on car, wheels & calipers over total paint correction.
11. I have all of the original parts exhaust and suspension parts in storage so the car can be returned to factory stock spec.

IMG_0119.JPGIMG_0121.JPGIMG_0122 2.JPGIMG_0123.JPGIMG_0124 2.JPGIMG_0125.JPGIMG_3439.JPGTaitec GT-One Stainless Header.pngtitanium-nsx-h2__93130.jpegIMG_3340.JPG

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell the Zanardi steering rack on its own?

Hope you've been hitting the gym, lol. Things a workout.

Another 04 Silver/Silver here. If I remember correctly, we are #1 and 2 of 3 in 2004/combo and total of 6 from 02-05.
Good luck with the sale and let us know the outcome.

Hey. I'm the guy that emailed you about trading this NSX for my Veilside Fortune Mazda RX-7. I've since offered my car as a trade to a few people that may buy your car. In case none of them take me up on it, is there another arrangement we can make? I'm currently working 70 hour weeks to get enough money for a 2002-2005 NSX in the next few years. This is the best deal I've seen for one, so it'll make it especially hard to watch someone else buy it before I have enough money. I know it's a lot to ask, but if there's some kind of payment plan we can make, I'm good for the money. If not, I totally understand. You probably need all of the money upfront if you're selling. All I have is a 10% deposit atm.

Hey. I'm the guy that emailed you about trading this NSX for my Veilside Fortune Mazda RX-7. I've since offered my car as a trade to a few people that may buy your car. In case none of them take me up on it, is there another arrangement we can make? I'm currently working 70 hour weeks to get enough money for a 2002-2005 NSX in the next few years. This is the best deal I've seen for one, so it'll make it especially hard to watch someone else buy it before I have enough money. I know it's a lot to ask, but if there's some kind of payment plan we can make, I'm good for the money. If not, I totally understand. You probably need all of the money upfront if you're selling. All I have is a 10% deposit atm.
Don't expect a seller to finance, unless it's a dealership, that could arrange financing for you. If you're a buyer get your financing lined up, before you make an offer. In your case, it looks like you'd prefer to "trade" your car towards a NSX. Not very realistic, sell your car, take your available funds, line up the financing for the balance, now you're a legitimate buyer. JMHO

Last edited:
You're likely not going to get a trade, as the cars play in two different markets. Can't you sell the RX-7 and put that cash toward the NSX?

Don't expect a seller to finance, unless it's a dealership, that could arrange financing for you. If you're a buyer get your financing lined up, before you make an offer. In your case, it looks liike you'd prefer to "trade" your car towards a NSX. Not very realistic, sell your car, take your available funds, line up the financing for the balance, now you're a legitimate buyer. JMHO
I'd really love to, but my RX-7 is my daily. I just need to keep saving. I'll get there. I'd rather have a RHD 02-05 anyway, so it's alright.

Back