• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Formula Red/Black, JH4NA1158NT000562: PRICED TO SELL $26K OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 Formula Red/Black, JH4NA1158NT000562: PRICED TO SELL

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1992 Acura NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1158NT000562
CURRENT MILEAGE: 106,XXX miles

COLOR (EXT/INT): Formula Red/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5-Speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Bothell, WA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $24,000 OBO (Will consider ALL offers)
CLEAN TITLE?: YES
CONDITION: Exterior 8.5/10, Interior 7.5/10

Unfortunately it is time to sell my NSX, the reason is I currently have other agendas to attend to, but I would keep it if I could. :frown: I have a loan from School Employees Credit Union, so they have the title. Includes owners manual, 3 keys and previous documents, the engine still runs very strong and the transmission shifts smoothly! The interior has aged pretty well given that it is over 20 years old, it shows minor wear on the drivers seat, it also has some sagging on the headliner and stretching on the sun visors. I hope the next owner will enjoy and take care of this machine. :biggrin:

Upgrades:
RDX injectors and tuned ECU from Prospeed.
Flowmaster catback exhaust.
Topspeed headers.
Dali ram-air duct.
Dali lightweight battery bracket with an Odyssey 925MJT battery.

D2 Coilovers (Installed summer 2012)
5mm spacers in the rear.
Enkei RPF1's - 17x8.5" front and 18x9.5" rear, tires are in good condition. (Some scatches and a minor chip on rear pass wheel, see pics)
Power Slot slotted brake rotors, braided stainless brake lines, and Hawk HPS brake pads. (Installed summer 2012)

The Good:
Oil change with OEM oil filter and Royal Purple 10w-30 at 105,051 miles.
Spark plugs and fuel filter replaced on January 2012.
Clutch master and slave cyl. replaced on June 2012 along with a fluid flush.
Valve adjustment was done on June 2012 along with VTEC solonoids (overhaul) and valve cover gaskets.
Battery terminals recently replaced.
Rear axles were rebuilt on June 2012.
Transmission fluid change with Honda MTL (White cap) at 105,051 miles.
Not in snap ring range.

The Bad:
Does not include the spare tire, engine hatch, or stereo system. (Could be a good thing if you want to attend track days)
Does not include AC system. (Could be a good thing if you live in a location where it isn't hot or if you want to attend track days)
Some minor scatches/chips. (See pics) Minor paint chips on front end due to regular driving. (Hard to see)
Rear valance has a burn mark on the drivers side. (I bought it from the prevous owner in that condition, see pics)
Rear trunk hatch shocks are worn out.
Missing seat belt garnish. (Left and right)
One rear brake bulb recently burned out.
Windsheld wiper motor removed. (Will be included)
Steering wheel alignment is sightly off.
Needs to have the timing belt service, last time it was replaced was at 41,794 miles and on 07/23/02.

nsxxxxx.jpg

Some of the 'bad'...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back