• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Mitsubishi 3000gt Vr4... 50k miles, 19" wheels, 400+HP, showroom shape

If you are looking at this ad, I am sure you are already aware of all the features this automobile has to offer. Electronic controlled suspension, active aero, all wheel steering, and all wheel drive just to name a few. The car has 50,000 original miles on it... The exterior of the car is Pearl White which is absolutely flawless. It is the original paint, and looks/feels like a sheet of glass. The interior is black, and the leather is in perfect condition. There is no wear on either of the seat bolster's, and the leather is treated monthly to preserve it. The engine bay has been hand cleaned and is spotless. The transmission shifts as smooth as silk and has no notchiness/grinding. The clutch engages immediately and holds strong. The intercoolers were recently cleaned and the fins were straightened. The whole suspension was just replaced 800 miles ago including "struts/shocks/springs/tierods/balljoints/stutmounts". The steering is very tight, and the ride quality is better than new. Modifications include a ATR downpipe, Borla catback exhaust, Test pipe, Z06 Mas intake, MAFT air/fuel controller, proboost MBC, greddy boost gauge and pod, greddy type S BOV, 450cc injectors, adjustable rear camber arms, Brembo rotors, 99 sail panels, and Tein S Tech Lowering Springs... Wheels are 19" Konig theory with a opal "mother of pearl" color weighing 23pnds a piece... They have Falken 451's "245/35/19" tires... I also still have the original 17" wheels with brand new Sumitomo tires with less then 2000 miles on them. These cars are becoming very hard to find, especially with such low mileage and in such phenomenal condition. I have only had the Vr4 at the dragstrip one time... It is garage kept and only driven on nice days... More pictures can be found at ** Pictures of the 3000gt Vr4 ** The price for the Vr4 with the 19" wheels is $19,999, and the price without is $17,999...

I understand this is an NSX form, but I do know a few people that have owned these before moving up to an NSX... Which will be me soon also ;)
If you have any questions call 412-260-5877 or instant message me on AIM at bfeelgood14k... I also have high resolution pics available upon request...

sigggy.jpg

wigsig.jpg

Back