• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 NSX 5 Speed ECU Chipped By SOS

1992 NSX 5 Speed ECU Chipped By SOS

I have a OEM 1992 Acura NSX 5 Speed Ecu for sale that has been chipped by Science Of Speed in Arizona. The ecu is in 100% working condition, I guarantee it. Ecu has been used in my car for about 8 months and there is Definetly an increase in performance from the program. The full list of changes can be seen at the Science of Speed website. I have turbocharged my NSX and have purchased a AEM fully programable ecu so this fine example must go. Original Prom chip is included if you ever want to return your nsx to the base map. I don't think you would but it is included with the sale. Any questiones email [email protected]. Exact item pictured is what you will receive.

Thank you

List Date: 10/12/2012

For more info, check out this listing in the NSX Prime marketplace: 1992 NSX 5 Speed ECU Chipped By SOS
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $650 + $15 Shipping

--------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back