• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 168000 mi JH4NA1154NT000719

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
168000 mi
VIN:
JH4NA1154NT000719
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
E-mail or Phone

Maintenance Information
Since I have owned the car 2011-2015 and 16,000 miles, I have done the following maintenance:
- NGK Spark Plugs
- Replaced leaking shocks and springs with BC Racing Coilovers
- Fixed A/C
- Fixed broken antenna (Guppy Attack)
- Timing Belt/Water Pump
- SOS Clutch
- Replaced all engine hoses
- Replaced oil pan gasket
- Replaced worn glass hatch shocks
- Oil changes regular with synthetic oil

All major maintenance has been perform by certified master Honda/Acura mechanic Robert Garcia (Mike91NSX) who has done a lot of work for NSX owners on this forum and for the local los angeles area owners.

Details
I have owned this car for 4.5 years (May 2011) and 16,000 miles (Almost 152k on the odometer when I got it now just hit 168k miles). I purchased it locally here in Southern California. The car has never been in an accident under my ownership and according to carfax shows no reported accidents. I did have the front bumper and hood repainted because when I purchased it the clear coat and paint were in bad condition. I have never raced or tracked the car, and have pretty much babied it in my entire ownership. Details on the car:

The Bad:
Interior shows wear for a 23 year old car. Driver side seat has a lot of wear and some tears. Steering wheel is cracked and leather ripped on the top. Previous owner installed cheap aftermarket headunit with no factory headunit. ABS Pump has started making noise (common problem for early model NSX's) so I disabled the ABS.

The good:
Car runs great, pulls hard, A/C blows cold, and clean title. Car comes with the following mods:
- Ark Exhaust (Stock Available)
- Roja 17/18 wheels with tires--lots of tread left (no stock wheels and tires came with the car)
- BC Racing Coilovers (stock shocks were leaking)
- SOS Stage 1 Clutch (stock clutch gave out around 160,000 miles)
- 6000k HID
- NSX-R shift knob and boot (came with car when I purchased. Stock Available)
- Guppy Attack Antenna (stock no longer went up and down)
- Infinity 6.5" speakers (stocks were blown on one side).

Please feel free to e-mail me or call/text me. You are welcomed to come meet and see the car, but only serious buyers please:
Jeff
[email protected]
951-818-8898

Attachments

• IMG_4767.jpg
    IMG_4767.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2,409
  • IMG_4759.jpg
    IMG_4759.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,878
  • IMG_4770.jpg
    IMG_4770.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,696
  • IMG_4755.jpg
    IMG_4755.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,993
Sold. Thanks everyone! I really enjoyed being an Nsx owner and a member of these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back