• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX GPW / black 5 speed, VIN JH4NA1151NT001223

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 NSX GRAND PRIX WHITE/ BLACK 108K MILES
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL: 1992 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1151NT001223
CURRENT MILEAGE:108103
COLOR (EXT/INT): BLACK/GRAY BLACK
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): London, Ky
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM ior email
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $30,000 obo

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4 I've owned it since dec 2006

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Mods and upgraded include front shinegt spoiler front clip repainted due to chips, had roof painted white to make it more modern, rear 02 valance

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Up to date w/ records. Courtest Acura in Lexington, Ky did the 90k service, and other misc mainatence such as abs pump. Legacy Nissan of London (Employeed there) master mechanic did the new clutch, ball joint, new transmission, and a few other items. Have all receipts I have spent on car.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS. Up to date. Car is in excellent shape inside and out. Could drive to california if need be.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) Has Tein coilovers, hid 6k kit, many sos pieces such as short throw kit, type r titanium tear drop knob. Downforce carbon pieces for the interior such as the vin places side sills, and kick trim. It will come with two different consoles which come with the car one painted 02 model silver without a ashtray and other flat black with ashtray which are both customized for a double din kenwood navigation system. JL audio components inside the doors. SOS Interior door handles, and cf triangle door pieces. New leather seats were stitched in the car. Alcantara accents inside the vehicle, Type r shifter mesh boot, 18 Front and 19 Rear HP Design mesh wheels. New tires with less than 3k miles on them. Titec exhaust clone with magnaflow muffler. 2002 steering wheel, carpet was replaced in 2007, to black and in great condition. Stmpo Front strut brace and Rear Engine brace, stmpo brake ducts, shark antenna and clear front marker lights. Some stock parts included.

A few things I need to do to the car to make it perfect (In my eyes). New Taillamps. It also needs a boot replaced (I have it, just never had it installed). Needs a subwoofer installed. Needs a new a/c vent bezel, and needs spare tire and tools

Runs and looks beautiful! Garage kept, and very rarely driven in bad weather. Great car and I will regret it, but a few things in my life have come up, so this can go, and probably be sold rather quickly. 1 titanium key and viper alarm are included also. Very well taken care of.

P1000328-1.jpg

I have more pics I will upload again. I have a serious party interested, and no deposit was sent, but I just am putting this up in case something falls through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back