• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX Sebring Silver 61K Miles $31,500 Vin: JH4NA1155NT000065

Status
Not open for further replies.
***Sold*** Thanks Prime and to everyone who replied!

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):1992-NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1155NT000065
CURRENT MILEAGE: 61,700
COLOR (EXT/INT): Sebring Silver / Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Atlanta / Georgia
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM or [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $31,500 Firm

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3
CLEAN TITLE? Yes
CLEAN CARFAX? Yes
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? No accidents
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? Yes, small scratch on rear bumper repaired. Picture available on request.

Additional Information:
I have owned this beautiful NSX for the past eleven years. During that time I have put approximately 4,000 miles on it, thus I am thinking it is time to pass her on to a new owner that will take her out of the garage once in a while.

This car is in wonderful shape, with glossy paint and a near perfect interior. All maintenance is current, tires are brand new, it needs nothing and its ready to go. I am an adult (59) and have never beaten or abused this car, though my wife says I pamper it too much. I have always believed that Honda got the NSX right from the start and I have avoided making any modifications from stock. The exception to this is the wheels, which are from the 2003 model, and the addition of Zanardi style floor mats. The only known issue is the stock radio, which seems to be on its last leg. I would have replaced it with an after market unit if not for my desire to keep the car original. Besides, radios are usually a personal preference item that a new owner would like to choose for him or herself. As mentioned above, I scratched the rear bumper while backing out of the garage. It was very minor, but I thought I should mention it.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY: (during my ownership)

• 59,570 – Timing Belt Service, Water Pump, AC/Alternator Belts, Spark Plugs, Valve Timing, Valve Cover Gaskets, Crankshaft Pulley, Air Conditioning Compressor, Drier/Receiver, Freon.

• 60,500 – Snap Ring, New Transmission Case*, OEM Clutch Kit, Throw-Out Bearing, Clutch Master Cylinder, Clutch Slave Cylinder, In-board CVC Joints repacked and new boots. *Transmission rebuilt by Barny (Barnman) Demonbreun, Former Master NSX Technician in Nashville, TN.

• 60,700 – Front and rear Radiator Hoses.
• 61,481 – New Yokohama S Drive Tires.
• 61,622 – Convert to R134 Freon.
• All Maintenance and services are current and up to date.

MODS:
• The car is all original, unmolested, and unmodified, except for the wheels and floor mats. Original wheels are included in the sale.

IMG_3106.jpgIMG_3105.jpgNSX_92.jpgIMG_7611.jpgP5070104.jpgP5070105.jpgP5070125.jpgP5070113.jpgP5070110.jpgP5070122.jpgP5070119.jpgP5070116.jpgP5070124.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back