• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 acura nsx- climate control module

I SENT MY CLIMATE CONTROL MODULE FOR REPAIR. THEY ADVISED DUE AGE & HEAT, ALL THE CAPASITORS REQUIRE REPLACEMENT. THEY ALSO SAID THERE WAS SEVERE DAMAGE TO THE CIRCUITBOARD WHICH THEY LIKELY BE ABLE TO REPAIR. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A SOURCE TO PURCHASE A CLIMATE CONTOL MODULE. AM TOLD COMPATRABLE YEARS ARE 1991- 2001. I FOUND ONE ON eBAY FOR A 2002-4- WHICH IS NOT COMPATABLE AND ANOTHER FROM JAPAN- OEM FOR $1279 + $64 S/H/ WILL CONTACT RICK CASE ACURA & DWIGHT AT FOREIGTECH TO SEE IF ANY ARE AVAILABLE, AND IF SOTHE COST. I WOULD LIKE ANY LEADS ON A USED/RECONDITIONED UNIT. I AM IN OUTH FLORIDA, SO AIR CONDITIONING IS A "MUST":cool: :confused: :smile: THANK YOU.

ROBERT 8/29/2020

REPLY TO: [email protected]

Text to Cell: (954)709-1981

They are all compatible.

BrianK is the rebuilder of choice and is likely a good source for spares. If your current shop is unable to repair then have it sent to him...he has enough experience to jump the ruined traces and has the whole test jig too.

I have a metric "J" one that was rebuilt by BrianK and has been in storage since.

Back