• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 NSX Brooklands Green/Tan interior. VIN JH4NA1264RT000216

PSW

Registered Member
I am selling my NSX due to a sudden loss of my business. I am the 2nd owner and had it since 20,000 miles. The car has always been garaged and covered. Not driven in bad weather. NEVER DRIVEN HARD or raced (at 63 I just like to cruise gently).

The car is stock except for an Injen air intake system, a K&N filter, and SOS HD adjustable front/rear sway bars. Near new BBS mesh type wheels (similar to BMW type). Special rosewood console and door trim - very elegant. All leather looks new, as does the interior (no nicks or scratches). Outside paint is like new - no road chips or nicks in front - very lustrous finish. Front end just repainted, perfect match. New lower rubber spoiler lip. One small door ding (so so dentless repaired). Has new updated Alpine 6 CD remote changer which never skips! Excellent sound, all speakers working. Smarttenna will lower the antenna when switching to CD from radio (unlike stock which always leaves it up). Comes with OEM cover, manual, factory phone, titianium key, floor mats, and entry/lock remote.

All needed services are up to date, recent major 60/90K service including special fuel system pressure cleaning, fresh alignment, complete brake job, a/c serviced with new compressors, and new O2 sensors. Always serviced by Acura dealer. Never any problems or issues. Car looks like 1-2 years old, and needs nothing.

The car has seldom been driven in a city or stop and go traffic. I bought it as a concession to having to drive 60 miles a day to work (highway, not in traffic). So the miles were gentle but high - 104 K. The car is almost flawless but has higher miles - so this accounts for the lower price. Dealer says car is in excellent shape and good for 200K plus miles. It is an automatic with overdrive. Everything works as it should. Will make allowance to replace rear tires with buyers choice.

The dealer valued the car at $33 - 38K. I am asking $30,500 for a quick sale and am motivated to sell it within 2 weeks! I am located in N. Carolina, and will help to deliver. Contact Phil at 828) 658-9042 or e-mail at [email protected] for great detail pictures. This is a rare opportunity for a perfect vehicle at a depressed price. Feel free to call and talk.

Last edited:
Back