• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Black NSX-T, JH4NA118XST000326 116,690 miles, So Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL: 1995 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA118XST000326
CURRENT MILEAGE: 116,690
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed M/T
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: San Diego, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] 619-807-3100
PRICE: $23,000 firm

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I am the second owner of this car and only had it for 1.5 years. Original owner had it for 13-14 years. I'm moving to Japan, hence the sale.

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? N/A

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I have all documentation after original owner moved to So. Cal. at 71,599 miles in 2003.

Maintenance performed at Santa Monica Acura with original owner (he meticulously took it to the dealership for maintenance and repair):

Timing belt, fan belts, water pump replaced 06/2004 at 80k miles
Clutch replaced 07/2004 at 81k miles
O2 sensor, spark plugs, ignition coils replaced 07/2005 at 88k miles
Back Glass lifts and Trunk lifts replaced 07/2005 at 88k miles
Driver power window regulator replaced 09/2005 at 89k miles
All brake pads replaced and rotors resurfaced 04/2006 at 93k miles

Performed by VS Motorsport (Prime member) 06/2009 at 105k miles after I purchased the car from a dealership in Long Beach:

Replace Master/Slave Clutch Cylinder (replaced and bled clutch fluid)
Replaced Valve Cover Gasket Kit (VC Gasket B and C) and adjusted valve clearance to specs
Cleaned throttle body
Replaced thermostat
Replaced aspirator fan (likes to buzz as it gets old)
Installed brand new OEM alarm and keyless entry (wasn't already installed and I didn't feel right walking up and having to use a key to get into this sweet car)
Conducted compression test (driver to passenger side): Front-220,225,230 Rear-220,225,215
Replaced transmission fluid and coolant (and bled system)
Replaced standard brake fluid with high temp brake fluid and bled brake system
Replaced VTEC gaskets
Rebuilt CCU (BrianK performed)
Replaced steering wheel and shift knob with brand new OEM

Always full synthetic oil changes with OEM filters, last performed within 2k miles ago.

MODS if any: There are no modifications to this car. Everything that has been repaired/replaced has been done with official factory parts.

Issues: Car is in great shape, but if you're looking for "straight from the factory" on the paint job, you won't find it. The paint is in great shape for being 15 years old, but there are a couple spots that need touching up.

Also, if you plan on keeping the original factory wheels that are on it, they need to be repainted.

The tail lights, especially the center light gets condensation inside sometimes. Does not affect functionality.

Factory CD changer was non-functional so I removed it to add to my trunk space. I had thought about adding one of those ipod adapters to the existing stereo, but I found that an ipod with a simple tape adapter sounds just fine.

I have a check sent to BrianK for a new left door speaker and amp because the one I have is starting to buzz in cold temps. That will be replaced with a rebuilt set before sale.

Car drives better than any car I have ever owned. Even though it has 116k miles, the maintenance has been kept up so that it drives like new, and the feel of the brand new steering wheel and shift knob helps to provide that well maintained car feel.

I'm moving to Japan, otherwise I would keep it. I thought the only reason I would ever sell it would be to get a newer NSX (NA2), but the Navy had other ideas for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back