• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 blk/blk $32000 OBO 78k VIN: JH4NA1186ST000050

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a 95 blk/blk 5 spd NSX-T for sale. it is stock with the following exceptions: bilstein shocks, HID head lights, CD changer in trunk.

i recently put a new clutch in at Orr Acura in shreveport. this was less than 500-1000 miles ago. the seats have also been refurbished and recolored when i purchased it about a year ago. all electronics work. major service about a year ago (6000 miles ago) again when i bought it. clutch costed about $2500 and now works great. i have had no problems with the car otherwise. paint and body is what i would expect on a 1995 car with 78k on it. i would rate it a 7.5-8/10. it needs new tires on the backs now. i do not intend on changing these prior to sale. price is $32000 OBO. i am moving and recently divorced and therefore must sale this car and will most likely take the first decent offer even if i lose money on it. it is currently on autotrader.com and the link is:

VIN: JH4NA1186ST000050

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...=2006&start_year=1981&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=5

pics are available there. if the link does not work, you can search autotrader for a 95 nsx in the area code of 71111 and it will be the only one there.

phone number: 318 572 2458 this is my cellphone and i will return all phone calls if message is left.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
car is sold.

thanks dave and NSX prime. this is a great forum and i will miss the car greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back