• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Green/Tan VIN# JH4NA118XST000682 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 Green/Tan VIN# JH4NA118XST000682

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1995 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA118XST000682
CURRENT MILEAGE: 89k
COLOR (EXT/INT): Green/Tan
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Grand Rapids, MI
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM for phone number not interested in dealers contacting me
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $34k OBO

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __6__

CLEAN TITLE? __yes__

CLEAN CARFAX? __yes__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __NO__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __yes__
Hood was repainted as was newly installed rear valance

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
I have most major documentation for major and minor service from previous owners. Full service done at 57K miles (belts, valves, etc). Exedy racing clutch installed at
60k. Master clutch cylinder replaced at 87K miles.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
The car is in VERY good condition inside and out. Oil changed regularly at 3K miles. New tires with less than 500 miles on them.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
Eibach springs lower the car 1.5", NEW Bilstein performance shocks all around, "Guppy" 3" antenna (original available), after market stereo with DVD, CD, iPod/iPhone4/s connector, SSR GT Wheels (17" front 18" rear), new tires all around with less than 500 miles, 25mm spacers in rear wheels, new 2002 rear valance (stock valance available).
I have ALL the stock parts and they are included

Car is in very good condition inside and out with minor wear for a car this age. This includes the leather bolsters on both seats, which show minor wear (no tears). Well maintained and frequently detailed.

If you want a specific pictures let me know. We have a TON of snow in Michigan, so outside pictures beyond what I post here would need to wait. Blanket requests for "send me more pictures" will be ignored. If you want to see something specific be specific with your request please.

If you are just asking for pictures those requests will probably be ignored.
Also, not interested in trades, NO dealers or brokers please! No tire kickers or joy riders, I am a serious seller looking for a serious buyer, I am not in a rush or "must sell" scenario.

List Date: 1/26/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1995 Green/Tan VIN# JH4NA118XST000682
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back