• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX | Black | CTSC | AP Racing | 45k miles | Pristine | JH4NA1184ST000371

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQ NSX

Registered Member
I am a ten year veteran of NSX prime. :smile: It pains me to write this listing because this NSX is and always will be my dream car.

I am starting a new business which is the only reason I would ever sell this marvel of engineering. This NSX has spent almost its entire life garaged in beautiful California Bay Area and has been well taken care of. It was purchased from Steven Creek Acura in 1998 by its original owner, who is a high level executive at Cisco. I am an attorney, and thus rest assured the car has been adult owned and taken care of its entire life. I have seen many NSXs in my time, but none with such good condition paint, and body lines. As the NSX is hand built, often times there are imperfections in how panels connect, etc. This NSX has no such issue, absolutely gorgeous.

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1995 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1184ST000371
CURRENT MILEAGE: 45,7xx
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Beverly Hills, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] -- I can give you my cell number if you email me.
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $48k OBO. Serious buyers only.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 2

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS)
- No accidents

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS)
- No

MAINTENANCE HISTORY

- Car was maintained and modified by the well-regarded shop "Foreign Affair" in Santa Clara

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES - Car is in tip top shape. Very strong.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)

The vehicle includes the following tasteful upgrades:

- Comptech Supercharger: OEM reliability, 60-70 Horsepower gain at the wheels, CARB Legal
- Comptech Powergrip Clutch
- Comptech Stainless Steel Headers: Mandrel Bent T-304 Stainless Steel Tubing, 18 hp gain at the wheels, 50 State CARB Legal
- TAITEC GT Lightweight Exhaust: Stainless Steel, 16.1 lbs, 52mm Piping, 90mm tips
- AP Racing BBK + pads
- Comptech swaybar upgrade: 3 way adjustable front/rear, 300% Stiffer than stock
- Science of Speed 5 Speed Short Gear Kit
- NSX-R R&P Gearset
- Premium alloy wheels 17" front, 18" rear (tires are in good shape with lots of life left front and rear)
- 3M tint (installed two months ago)
- HID headlights

Recently had the car detailed, and a few maintenance items were done, such as new CV boots, new trunk hatch struts.

BONUS: Car also includes un-cut "titanium" key and car-cover

PfNV8JJl.jpg

OkWZdmgl.jpg

UG7NT1f.png

YLeqrGN.png

Snon1z9.png

jDOSDeW.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back