• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 NSX-T | Green/Tan | 59,000 | JH4NA1183ST000684 - (Blown Head Gasket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year & model: 1995 nsx-t
full vin #: Jh4na1183st000684
current mileage: 59k
color (ext/int): Green/tan
transmission: 5 speed manual
location of vehicle: Birmingham, al
contact via email: [email protected]
price: $27,000 firm

number of owners: 3

clean title? Yes

clean carfax? Do not have one

history of accidents? (if yes, details): No

history of paint/bodywork? (if yes, details): No

maintenance history & do you have documentation? No but probably can get it since same dealer has worked on it for the 7 years i have owned it.

Current condition of wearables incl. Tires, brakes, belts, hoses, suspension components and fluids: All should be good

mods: None

pics: I dont have any recent pics and the car is at dealer now but can upload pics from 2005 when i first got it or if really interested can go take some and send or post later.

Other: Car has been garage kept for the 7 years i have owned it and is really good cosmetically inside and out. However, recently had a blown head gasket. I am looking to sale "as is" but if no offers will get fixed and then possibly relist....after driving for a while longer.
Here are pics from when I bought it in 2005 and if interested can get updated ones.

MOD EDIT: IN THE INTEREST OF FULL AND FAIR DISCLOSURE (SINCE THE QUOTE YOU RECEIVED FOR THE HG WAS EDITED OUT BY THE SELLER) ADDITIONAL INFO MAY BE FOUND IN THIS THREAD: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166621

Attachments

• DriverSide1.jpeg
    DriverSide1.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 841
  • Interior2.jpeg
    Interior2.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 625
  • PassSeat.jpeg
    PassSeat.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 514
  • VIN.jpeg
    VIN.jpeg