• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Porsche 993 FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 1995 Porsche 993 Carrera for sale; Black Exterior with Grey and Black Interior. Exterior: 18" Porsche Sport Comp wheels with colored center crests, OEM 16" cup wheels included with sale, Fab-speed Exaust system with polished aluminium tips, high-po chip upgrade, imited slip, 6 speed. Interior: Leather, AC AM/FM cassett with 6 disc CD changer, Cruse control, power windows, dual power seats, I have added a aluminium shift knob, carbon fiber and leather e-break handle, carbon fiber accents, silver gage faces with aluminium gage bezels. This is a georgous car, that has been miticualsly maintianed. Porsche dealer serviced with records. Never tracked, always garaged, no snow and very very rarely in rain.

$40,500.00

I am selling this in order to get my first ever NSX so I will entertain trades.

I am located outside of Philadelphia and can offer a Porsche Dealer recomendation on the car, if interisted please e-mail or PM me and I would be happy to answer any questions or send any pics.

Thanks,

Bill

Re: 1995 Porsche 993 FOR SALE *PRICE REDUCTION*

Unfortunatly due to some unexpected events, I am reducing the price of the Porsche to $36,500.00

This is a great car and although I love it I am now forced to sell, so if anyone out there is interisted give me a call.

Bill

Send me an email if you are interested in discussing possible trades. Blk/Blk '91 NSX 35k miles

Rob

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back