• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 NSX-T Purple/Tan Automatic 96280 JH4NA1289TT000396

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
Automatic
Exterior color:
Purple
Interior color:
Tan
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1289TT000396
Price:
44000obo

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM, [email protected], Cell - 662-416-0900

Maintenance Information
Timing belt done two years ago along with water pump, hoses, plugs, a/c compressor, etc. I have a whole binder of receipts. I replaced the brakes, ceramic coated the car, and replaced the tires under my ownership.

Details
The front bumper was damaged in a parking lot. It was confined to the front bumper and didn't affect the hood or fenders. The car was repainted at that time. The cost to repaint was about $5000 and it was an absolutely amazing job. It looks and shines better than new. It was repainted due to fading on the top and quarter panels.

Back