• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 nsx-t, red/black, 28,700 miles!!! Stock!!

NSX photo on lift.jpg
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1996 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1188TT000410
CURRENT MILEAGE: 28,700
COLOR (EXT/INT): RED / BLACK
TRANSMISSION: 5-SPEED MANUAL
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): PHOENIX, AZ
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): E-MAIL: [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $49,000 FIRM

This is a 2 owner car, both married females that hardly ever drove the car. It only has 28,700 miles. Yes, that's right, only 28,700 miles!
It has a clean title and a clean carfax. It has not been in any traffic
accidents.

This car is completely stock. It has not been screwed with, like perhaps 95% of the NSX's out there. This is our 3rd NSX, and I know these cars pretty well. This one is pristine. It has the 6-CD player in the trunk and
has the auto door locks. I am not in a hurry to sell it, and that is why the price is firm. I don't think you will find another NSX with this low of miles and completely stock! Truly a rare find!

Last edited:
Back