• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 NSX-T Red/ Black 32,500 miles JH4NA118XTT000439 NorCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1996 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA118XTT000439
CURRENT MILEAGE: 32,500
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/ Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): East Bay, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] or PM sidwac (will give cell # for interested buyers)
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $42,000

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? None

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Up to date/ Yes – have all records since new.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS = Excellent/ Showroom condition, car a garage queen just about all its life.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) Completely stock

High-level summary:
- Since May 1999 know to have been garaged and under cover.
- East Bay/Sacramento Car, California and likely never been driven in the rain.
- PPI completed upon my purchase in July 2009, no issues.
- Serviced at Don at Hilltop Automotive and described as immaculate.
- Have original car cover, window sticker and books and manufacturers letter on the car.
- Timing belt, water pump, AC/alternator belts, valve cover gasket and tube seals, and valve adjustments all completed 11/14/09 at 24,305 miles.
- CCU repair completed by BrianK 12/17/09
- Window repair kit upgrade (Hugo) completed 10/2/11

The car is in stunning condition. Both paint and interior are like new, just the slightest of bolster wear on the driver’s side. Since my ownership the car has not missed a beat, absolutely no mechanical and drive train issues.

The car is just immaculate and the next buyer I’m expecting is someone like me who only wants the best. If you want a low mileage, well maintained, trouble free car then this maybe just what you are looking for. It took me 18 months to find her but worth the wait. I have thoroughly enjoyed the car being a targa and enjoyed many a summer with the top down.

I’m approaching retirement so looking to adjust finances to do that. With that said, my Buick Grand National is the keeper. So I’m cashing out, absolutely no trades.

Pictures of the car can be found on this website under the gallery under sidwac NSX at:

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/g1445-sidwac-nsx.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back