• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996, RED W/TAN INT, jh4na1182tt000175 $22,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not come with the HRE rims:

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1996 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: jh4na1182tt000175
CURRENT MILEAGE:124,400
COLOR (EXT/INT):RED/TAN
TRANSMISSION:5 SPEED MANUEL
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (GARDEN GROVE/CALIFORNIA)
CONTACT VIA: ([email protected], PM, 714 4..5..4.8..2..6..7, etc.)
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ VERY FIRM, NOT BUDGING......

$22,000 no rims, comes with stock rims (old 5 stars)

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I am the 3rd

CLEAN TITLE? _yes___

CLEAN CARFAX? _yes___

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) _no___

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) _re-painted red in 2006(just wanted to freshen it up) Paint is super super clean as you can see in the pics. the pics were taken TODAY. No Dings or scratches, mint and very clean.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I dont have the documentation on it, but what I can do is try to call the shop that did all the work. I bought it at 92xxx miles in 2005 and i put on approx 33,000 in 4 years to an average of 8200 a year. I had the clutch, timing belt, water pump at roughly 108xxx and have been replaced with all OEM HONDA parts. The car has been well maintained and meticulously taken care of.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

The reason Im selling this car cheap is becuase the car needs a little care. It DOES have a check engine light. It is for oxygen sensor and catalatic converter. This is a simple fix of getting new oxygen sensors which can be purchased through SOS and used catalytic converter can be found in the classifieds section no problem. Also the tcs light is on ever since i put the rims on. So instead of fixing it and selling it at market price, Id rather just lower the price. Tires on the stock rims should probably be replaced. Everything else is well maintained, ac blows cold. Rides nice and is very clean. I had the clutch, timing belt, water pump, hoses changed at roughly 108xxx. The car has never been tracked or raced and has only been used as a nice weekend car thats always garaged. I currently have two NSX's and have recently opened a new business and do not have time to go search around and purchase parts to fix the check engine light. I am keeping only one NSX now and selling the other.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
The car has the Wings West Lip kit, side skirts, and spats. Car is super clean

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

nsx1-16.jpg

nsx1-2-2.jpg

nsx1-2.jpg

nsx1-3.jpg

nsx1-4.jpg

nsx1-5.jpg

nsx1-6.jpg

nsx1.jpg

nsx1-7.jpg

nsx1-9.jpg

nsx1-10.jpg

nsx1-15.jpg

nsx1-8.jpg

Last edited:
Moderators please close thread ! So crazy... the buyer didnt feel right to purchase the car at 22k, instead paid 24k since the car was in such immaculate condition.... Record sale in 16 hours !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back