• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 NSX-T Red/Black 6-Speed 41411 Mile JH4A22168VT000320

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
41411 Mile
VIN:
JH4A22168VT000320
Price:
$130,000.00 USD

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information Contact:[email protected]

Maintenance Information
Maintenance and Records:
- I have all the service records from 8 Delivery Miles to present, with a comprehensive spreadsheet with all the details
- I also have all the Honda packaging for any parts that I bought for the Car, including all Gas receipts since I owned the car from 2003 @ 12,765 miles
- Oil and Filter change yearly prior to storage in November, I only use Mobile 1 and Honda Long Filter
- Major service completed in June 2020 @ 40K (include Timing belt, water pump, seals, valve adjustment, gasket etc everything required for a Major service)
- New tires Yokohama < 1000 Miles

Details
- Red on Onyx
- No Accident , Paint work, scratches or dings (I have paint meter reading pictures)

Options includes:
- Keyless system with 5 set of keys including Red key
- 6 Pack CD
- NSX car cover
- Floor and Trunk mat
- All manuals, literature and brochure
Acura/Honda and Aftermarket items installed:
- EDM Fog lights with center console switches (None JDM as the lens are cut differently for RHD models)
- Pride V2 double walled dual tips cat back exhaust installed July 2021, less than 200 miles on the system
- BlackVue dual channel 1080P dash cam with 128G MicroSD storage
- NSX-R upper and Lower front bars
- NSX-R Front sway bar
- O2 plus rear light (I like the look, however the original are available to swapped)
- New Yokohama S drive 17/18 Specification Fiske Polished Forged wheels cost me $7K (The Original OEM Wheels are available, dated/used Bridgestone Potenza 010)

Interior and exterior condition:
- Excellent
- Red floor mats, another black set is included
- Ceramic coated this Summer and only driven on dry Sunny weekend
- Red piping stitches on Seats and Dash
- No side bolster wear or either sides

Items Repaired:
- CCU repaired by BrianK
- Trunk struts re-gassed by Strutwise

Documents:
- Letter from America Honda stating that the car was sold and registered in USA
- Bill of Sale
- Ohio Temporary Tag application
- NO BAT FEES
Here is the link to the CBP Website outlining the requirements: https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/importing-car

IMG_0992[1].JPG

More Pictures can be seen off the following link:

Pictures links:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/PFyWF2wr4zC3j3wDA
Additional pictures
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UqmYT526e1ySbzXPA

Last edited:
The end of an era.....replacing with anything fun?

Hey Doc, yes had a lot of fun with NSX for 20 years, don't drive it as much....still put a smile on my face when I do....couple of interesting replacement options, nothing firm as of yet.

Bram

Bram... Oh my, can't see you without your NSX... Funny thing is, I'm preparing to sell mine as well -- going on thirty years (and 42,000 miles). Time for someone else to have fun, eh?
H-

'97 6-spd model is a wonderful year to own. GLWS! Hope you end up in something even better, if you can find it. :)

dito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back