• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 OEM wheels/tires for SALE:plus 4 New Yokohama tires & OEM Wheel locks

Status
Not open for further replies.
All

I am selling a set of 4 OEM "16/17" 7-spoke Wheels with tires in GREAT condition. All tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE010. Please see the pics below. Please be aware that this was the first year (1997) that Acura did NOT paint these wheels, they are machine finished and then clear coated.

The front tires currently have about 50-60% tread left on them (however a bit more worn on the insides).

The rear tires currently have about 30-40% tread left on them (there is a bit more wear on the insides.)

I am also including a BRAND NEW set of 4 Yokohama A022 tires. They all have their original stickers on them and ALL the little tire numbs. All 4 tires alone at an online store costs about $1000.00 shipped. Please be aware that they are all directional and sided; They each have labels that state: "Right Rear", "Right front", "Left Rear", :Left Front" (Please see 4 pics below)

Lastly, I am including a BRAND NEW set of OEM Acura Wheel locks that are still sealed in the original package. (Please see pic below)

I have attached 2 pics of each wheel.

The first and second pics are of the drivers front wheel.
The third and fourth pics are of the drivers rear wheel.
The fifth and sixth pics are of the passengers rear wheel.
The twelfth and thirteenth pics are of the passengers front wheel.

*Will send high resolution pics upon request!

2 options for SALE:

1) If only interested in the wheels with the used tires: asking $1300.00 OBO

2) All together for the 4 wheels/tires, 4 NEW Yokohama tires, and OEM factory wheel locks, I am asking $2000.00 OBO

I would perfer a local San Francisco Bay Area, CA buyer, or pickup, however would consider shipping.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Ldriver-front1.jpg
    Ldriver-front1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 302
  • Ldriver-front2.jpg
    Ldriver-front2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 143
  • Ldriver-rear1.jpg
    Ldriver-rear1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Ldriver-rear2.jpg
    Ldriver-rear2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Lpass-rear1.jpg
    Lpass-rear1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Lpass-rear2.jpg
    Lpass-rear2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Loem-wheel-locks.jpg
    Loem-wheel-locks.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Ltire-left-front.jpg
    Ltire-left-front.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Ltire-left-rear.jpg
    Ltire-left-rear.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Ltire-right-front.jpg
    Ltire-right-front.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Ltire-right-rear.jpg
    Ltire-right-rear.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Lpass-front1.jpg
    Lpass-front1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Lpass-front2.jpg
    Lpass-front2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Hi. Interested in everything, but I'm in PA. Are these still available? If so, do you have better pics of the wheels? They seem to be in good shape. And how much to ship approximately?

Thanks.
Phil.

I am very interested, my contact
eric janovsky
215-833-0333
[email protected]

I am selling a set of 4 OEM "16/17" 7-spoke Wheels with tires in GREAT condition. All tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE010. Please see the pics below. Please be aware that this was the first year (1997) that Acura did NOT paint these wheels, they are machine finished and then clear coated.

The front tires currently have about 50-60% tread left on them (however a bit more worn on the insides).

The rear tires currently have about 30-40% tread left on them (there is a bit more wear on the insides.)

I am also including a BRAND NEW set of 4 Yokohama A022 tires. They all have their original stickers on them and ALL the little tire numbs. All 4 tires alone at an online store costs about $1000.00 shipped. Please be aware that they are all directional and sided; They each have labels that state: "Right Rear", "Right front", "Left Rear", :Left Front" (Please see 4 pics below)

Lastly, I am including a BRAND NEW set of OEM Acura Wheel locks that are still sealed in the original package. (Please see pic below)

I have attached 2 pics of each wheel.

The first and second pics are of the drivers front wheel.
The third and fourth pics are of the drivers rear wheel.
The fifth and sixth pics are of the passengers rear wheel.
The twelfth and thirteenth pics are of the passengers front wheel.

*Will send high resolution pics upon request!

2 options for SALE:

1) If only interested in the wheels with the used tires: asking $1300.00 OBO

2) All together for the 4 wheels/tires, 4 NEW Yokohama tires, and OEM factory wheel locks, I am asking $2000.00 OBO

I would perfer a local San Francisco Bay Area, CA buyer, or pickup, however would consider shipping.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back