• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 BMW E36 M3 Technolviolet/Mulberry

Hello,

What I have for sale is a clean title, clean car fax 1998 BMW M3 in Technoviolet with Mulberry interior at 138,100 miles (car is a dd so miles will only go up). The car will come with a folder of receipts, original window sticker, owners manual and original spare key. Though the interior looks grey, it has a slight dark grey marble in the leather and the trims are a mixture of dark grey leather and black. Overall, the car is all original with original paint and all the original pieces including the spare and first aid kit. While under my ownership, I have done a full fluid flush with OEM filter, Castrol German 0W-30, Redline MT90 and OEM fluid for the differential. Besides fluid, I have also updated the headunit, change out transmission bushings, valve cover gasket, spark plug gasket and spark plugs. The car is still up to date with the cooling system having an overhaul 20,000 miles ago. I would rate the exterior at 8/10 with 2 dents that can be pulled out for $60 and the interior a 6/10 because of the high wear on the stock front seats. While the front seats need work, rear seats and other interior trims are still in excellent condition. It will come with original OEM staggered contours wrapped with Hankook Ventus V12 with 90% front and 70% rear (has America’s Tire/Discount Tire warranty for road hazard).

I’m asking for $11,000 and ppi are welcome as long as the potential buyer pays for it.

Car:
1998 E36 M3 Coupe build date 03/1998
Technoviolet with Mulberry Interior
Garage Kept
138,100 miles
Original Paint
Original Panels
WBSBG9337WEY79242
3 Owners and clean title
Euro Delivery
Full Documents

The car currently has the following mods:
Rogue Engineering Transmission Bushing
Depo Ellipsoid with Angel eyes, film protection and 5k HID
Apexcone Euro clear corners all around
New OEM Pedal with AKG clutch bushing (not installed)
Full sound system done by Reus Audio http://reusaudio.com/
Reus Speakers, Tweeters, Reus rear subwoofer, Reus enclosures, and Powerbass amp
Alpine CDE-121
OEM Performance Shift knob
UUC Evo3 SSK and DSSR
Now included: 1 brand new Recaro Pole Positions, VAC floor mounts and Seat Fab side mounts.

The good:
Excellent paint
Strong motor
Garage Kept
Battery was changed last year
Relatively low mileage. Roughly 10,500 a year
All service up to date, nothing needed
Original condition with original parts
Car just passed smog (6/2011)
Registration good until June 2012
Title in hand

The bad:
2 dents on the body. 1 driver side door and 1 rear passenger side quarter panel
rear spoiler will require a respray
Front seats need work
Shifter leans to the right (common on US 5 speed transmission)

Cellphone 626-935-9352
Email: apex-apex (at) live (dot) com

Please excuse the dirty car, it just recently rained.

Exterior

k9up9h.jpg

fjkaqc.jpg

n1zbdw.jpg

4j9oix.jpg

2jg3zae.jpg

2u4qao3.jpg

2rwwz7k.jpg

4p3bd.jpg

xc7gn6.jpg

95pxsn.jpg

v826py.jpg