• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 NSX-T in Sacramento

Never posted pictures to this site, hopefully this works! Mods:
· Comptech Header/Exhaust/Airbox
· Koni Adjustable shocks with Comptech Springs
· Volk Racing TE-37’s with Goodyear Eagle FI (215/40-17 and 265/35-18)

Let me know what you think!
Justin

View

View

View

View

View

View

View

[This message has been edited by '98 NSX-T (edited 03 October 2000).]

Justin - Looks great! How do you like the Comptech add-ons? I've been thinking about adding the these as well.

Hejo-thanks. I am very happy with all the mod’s. I did not sacrifice much on ride quality in the suspension change, but gained quite a bit in handling, even in the softest setting. If you tighten the suspension down to firmest setting the handling is absolute rails, but quite bumpy, as you would expect. Sound and torque are awesome with Header / Airbox / Exhaust. I can’t feel the HP gain near as much as I can feel the welcome improvement in low-end torque. I can’t compare the Comptech parts with any others, but I am very happy with quality and customer service (I live about 30 miles from Comptech and have been up there 3 times).

Justin

Dswartz – Front 17x7.5 and Rear 18x9, both with 40mm offset. The real impressive thing about the TE-37's, and the main reason I went with them is weight (other considerations were appearance and strength). Rotational weight is a killer on performance, and most 3 piece wheels weigh a ton. These wheels weigh 15 and 16 lbs. respectively.

Justin

Wow! Those wheels really transform the entire car! The look probably works only on a black car like yours, but very intense, particularly on that last full side picture.

What impact!

Nice car..... I briefly looked at those wheels also, but felt that they looked 'dirty' all the time and didn't stand out clean.... They look good though...very race style......

------------------
Pls. visit my site w/ lots of info and pics. Brand new classifieds and Message board. It may take a bit to download but it's worth it, I hope @
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Back