• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1999 gs400 for sale TRD/jl/dvd/Hid's/bbk

Clean Title 1999 GS400 Lexus Jade Green with Tu-Tone interior (driftwood-ivory preforated leather, with green piping).
Price $20,000 obo with everything, and that includes stock shocks, exhaust, wheels, rear end limited slip and other items. Negotible and willing to trade for 1993-98 supratt, or something interesting. I can set up delivery as well.

Factory hid's
winter package
all options.
paint is 9/10 Rock chips and minor imperfections on front bumper. Excellent for a 9 year old car.
all mods are 3-4 years old. all mods have less than 20k miles.
All interior lights changed with rayberg bulbs.
New ball joints.
New Starter, and Timing belt has been completed.
Led marker and driving lights

Body mods are L-tuned grille and L-tuned side skirts with TTE Front lip spoiler and L-sportline Rear bumper. The Body also has Carbon Fiber Aristo garnishes and aristo Window visors.
The Wheels are L-sportline 18x8 by 18x9 iv, with kuhmo tires with 80% tread left. The Brake system is Rod Millen Motorsports four piston setup with drilled rotors for front and rear. The pads are ceremic and I remember expensive. If buyer comes through I will throw in new set of rotors as well.
The Drive Train mods are Tranny cooler to keep it safe, and the precision industries torque convertor which is setup to stall at 2800 rpm's. The rear end has a Toyota Racing Development (TRD) Limited Slip Diff. This is the clutch type which is more expensive, and lasts longer.
The engine has royal purple oils, as well as the diff oil. The motor has swift racing Technology SRT cold air intake with a race ecu. The exhaust is Greddy Power Extreme with full carb certified. Custom H-Pipe also. The motor also has the Rod Millen Motorsports Carbon Fiber engine cover. Suspension is listed as H&R Coilovers with TRD Front strut bar, and TRD lower control brace. TRD blue Sway bars are also installed.
The GS has all 2001 and up mods such as dash, misc pieces. This includes custom wooden grip steering wheel and 01 taillight upgrades.

The Stereo has been put together by me, and I am very picky. 5 lcd screens, (2 Widescreens in headrests, 2 in sunvisors). Eclipse DVD up front, Playstation 2 gen 1 custom installed in glove box, with power invertor installed as well. I am going to move the invertor box soon,(it's out of sight right now) and I will make sure It is perfect if you are interested. It is 95% perfect now, but I like everything right. I have 2 JL Audio 10" W7 subs custom built into the rear deck, which took many many months of sweat n tears to get it right. The trunk has green LED'S behind the amp wall, so the plexi glass shines green. The subs are running off of 2 JL Audio 500x1 mono block amps. I have a red top optium in the front of the car, and I have a optimum yellow top battery running in the back along with a rockford fosgate cap. Their is over 100 sq feet of dynomat in the car, and it is solid as fort knox. The car speakers are JL Audio XR'S which I believe are the best you can buy from JL. They are the components so they are the best. I have a 300x2 amp running the speakers. Rear door speakers are running off the headunit. A/V box (pioneer) is mounted underneath the rear vents for the back seat (on center console).

The car is awesome, and a eye catcher. I have won many shows I have been in, and the car has driven across the east coast several times. I purchased the car over 5 years ago. Personal issues force sale.

Only need I would do is dynomat on the roof due to the massive amount of bass, but can be tuned of course. Needs nothing else.

No stories, no lies, no games. This car needs a custom turbo or s/c. The ONLY downside, and it's not a downside is the miles. It is around 159k miles. In over 5 years I have put around 59k on the car. It did not move during winter, even when I lived in Connecticut for a year and a half. I have over 30k bucks in receipts and I will give all of them to the new owner. I will email pics as well. Title in Safety deposit box.
call me @ 606-330-7006 @ work
606-330-1628 at home.

Picture115Medium-1.jpg

Picture116Medium.jpg

Picture117Medium.jpg

more pics tine is 15% up front and 5% all around.

Picture118Medium.jpg

Picture119Medium.jpg

Picture120Medium-1.jpg

Picture121Medium.jpg

Picture122Medium.jpg

Picture123Medium.jpg

Picture125Medium.jpg

Picture126Medium.jpg

few more. The subs are mounted on the rear deck.

Throw me any interesting trades, and price is flexible.

Dropped to 15k minus stereo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back