• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1st track event of 2006.

hey fellas

about 6-7 buddies of mine are attending a Redline Event at Buttonwillow on Jan 14th, 2006. 1 NSX has already signed up and I'm the 2nd. would be great to get a bunch of So Cal NSX's out there.

Here's a discounted link for the 1 day event. http://www.redlinetrackevents.com/sign_inJanDis.html

let me know if you can make it and we can work out the caravan situation.

Have a fun and "safe" New Years!

Cheers,
Ed Chan

hey chris

spoke to redline the other day. they are caping it at 15 cars per sesson. there will be 5, 30 minute sessions. total driving time about 2.5 hours. its filling up quick. you can click on the above website to check the list of drivers and types of cars.

ed

I will probably be there to accompany my friend. Unfortunetly, I can't drive this time since my car is still in the shop. Track configuration is kind'da long too...... nice :mad:

hey polonia2

too bad your car's in the shop. stop by and say hi. i'm '92 red nsx. our group has about 9 cars (different models) running in the intermediate level. should be fun!

ed

Wow! only 8 cars signed up for Sunday. It is pretty much all you can eat for the entire day.

15 cars per run group is very good. They only have 3 more spots left if they have 3 run groups. Currently at 42.

So far, I think STUSA is the only one that packs each run group.

Back