• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy #2 2014 ALL Seibon Carbon Products - NSX-R Spoilers, Hoods, Valances, Fender & more..

A NSX customer was calling each single dealers trying to beat my advertised prices. I have been asked by the vendor to remove my super discounted prices shown above. Please contact me and I'll give you my best price with shipping. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I also stock a few Seibon Carbon parts here in my Dallas, TX warehouse. Currently in stock are the NSX-R style Carbon hood for the 91-01 NSX, Carbon Roof Cap for the Coupes, and couple of other parts.

[email protected]

Mark @ PRIDE

Hi Mark,

please check you pm.

Will check PM now. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates on the arrival of the wings? I've had my deposit in for a few weeks. Anything?

Will ship this week. Thanks!

Totally forgot Mark but I need the engine cover if it's still available for a NSX-T.

Let me know, we can ship it to your CA forwarders.

Has anyone gotten one of the new 02+ NSX-R hoods yet? I'm very tempted but I'd like to see some pictures/hear about the fitment.

I got one for my personal 2002 NSX and will be doing the install in a couple of weeks. Waiting for more parts to arrive.

How is fitment on the fenders can anyone vouch for them?

Also gotten a pair for my personal NSX. I'll take pictures once it's installed. Thanks!

Mark @ PRIDE

Can the engine cover fit over a CTSC on a T?

Thanks

Are you out of the 02+ style rear valences for a 91 NSX? Also on seibons website they list this valence from 92-01. Any reason? PM sent also

-Alec

I too have sent a Email to him on Tuesday regarding front and rear lips, not sure if he have time to see it yet as I haven't had a reply yet.

Back