• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels 2 Complete Sets of SSR Integral A2 with 1 set of tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale are the following:

2 Complete sets of SSR Integral A2 16/17 wheels.

One set has brand new OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE-010 on the front tires and 7/32" remaining on the rear tires.

The other set has no tires mounted.

Both sets of wheels are functionally perfect but not cosmetically.

Also included are 5 center caps, valve stem caps, one mint condition extra rear wheel and one extra rear tire Re-010 with 7/32" left

Wheel sizes: Front 16 x 7.0 Offset 38; Rear 17 x 9.0 Offset 45. Comes with Hubcentric spacers

Please see the pictures and note that one rear wheel/tire is not pictured. It is in storage at another members home after loaning it to a stranded NSXer at the River Run.

Prefer to sell locally as this would be a big job to ship. If aren't too far from me, I can help with transportation.

$1,500 takes everything! (total of 9 rims and 5 tires)

i-4pQpr3w-L.jpg
i-L65zx2S-L.jpg

More pictures can be found here: http://thedon67.smugmug.com/Cars/SSR-Wheels-for-Sale/19592914_TQmzkx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back