• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Acura NSX-T, Berlina Black, ~76k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
2000 Acura NSX-T, Berlina Black, ~77k miles

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2000 NSX-T
CURRENT MILEAGE: ~77,XXX
PRICE (REQUIRED): $45,000 SOLD
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black Exterior, Onyx Black Interior
TRANSMISSION: 6MT
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Norman, OK
FULL VIN #: JH4NA2162YT000060
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):
Number of Owners: 6 (Carfax shows 6, most look like dealerships/etc). Purchased from fellow Prime user.
Clean Title: Yes
Clean Carfax: Yes
History of Accidents: Yes. Previous owner had a fender bender in a parking lot. Was minor, and provided photographic evidence of damage.
History of Paint/Bodywork: Yes. Per above accident. Wings West kit is painted.
Maintenance History: A lot. Noted below. Most documentation available (incl. receipts proving purchase). All major maintenance done: TB/WP/Gaskets/Clutch/ALL coolant hoses.
Current Condition of wearables incl. tires, brakes, belts, hoses, suspension components, and fluids: Great. See additional information.
Mods: Comptech exhaust, NSX-R front sway, Pioneer head unit. See additional information

Why I'm selling:
I'm no longer working full-time, returned to college, and now my wife is expecting our first baby. Need a car I can fit a baby seat in. I will miss this car, as it was my dream car since seeing my first one 15 years ago. Car is in excellent condition and has plenty of life and potential for its next owner.

In December 2014, I had a local NSX experienced mechanic perform all major maintenance on the car (timing belt, water pump, gaskets, all coolant hoses. Decided to prepare the car to withstand boost, so went with SoS OEM pistons, and had the block re-sleeved by Benson Machining. Block has been blueprinted and is solid. Car was supercharged by original owner, but no longer a concern given the maintenance and work done.

Car has survived a number of auto crosses and long-distance road trips prior to the maintenance being done.

Garage kept, doesn't see rain unless surprise Oklahoma storm.

Additional Information:

Engine Build: (Done at ~76,000mi)
- Engine block sleeved by Benson (bensonsmachine.com) with timeserted head stud threads (engine builder)
- New ARP head studs (ordered from Science of Speed)
- New Science of Speed OEM 3.2L pistons
- New Gaskets and Seals (everything - ordered from local Acura dealership)
- Crank balanced, heads resurfaced, rods rebushed (local machine shop)
- New Science of Speed oil pan baffle
- New timing belt and water pump (ordered from local Acura dealership)
- New coolant hoses replaced (all of them - ordered kit from Science of Speed)
- New Science of Speed 275 Sport Clutch kit

Interior:
- Refinished center console, professionally painted black to match exterior paint (both center console and vent/clock trim)
- New OEM coin bucket, new Type-R shifter boot/trim (ordered from Science of Speed)
- New NSX-R front sway (ordered from Science of Speed)

Exterior:
- Enkei RPF-1 Wheels (18front/19rear)
- Bridgestone RE050
- WhiteNSX HID low-beam headlight conversion

Prior to my ownership:
- New Master/Slave Cylinder (previous Prime owner), countless other maintenance with documentation.
- Comptech exhaust
- Wings West front lip, OEM 02+ Rear valence, side skirt

BONUS!
- Spare tire, and tire kit are supplied with the car.
- Two keys with their own fobs!
- Original leather book case/book/etc. in the glove box.

Personal grading:
Exterior: 8.5/10 - Paint is CQuartz protected, few rock chips but nothing noticeable.
Interior: 8/10 - It's 15 years old, but good condition.
Engine/Mechanical: 10 - No expense spared.

Interested Buyers:
- The local airport is Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma City, OK. I will be more than happy to pick you up from the airport if my schedule permits.
- I'm more than happy to have the car inspected by a local Acura dealership at buyer's expense.
- Green (Clean/clear) Oklahoma in hand. Has lien, will be dealt with prior with purchase.
- Vehicle transportation can be arranged at the buyer's expense.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

l.jpg