• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 NSX-T Auto 26k miles

Year: 2000 NSX-T
Color: Spa Yellow
Mileage: 26,800
Transmission: Automatic
Price: $117,000
VIN: JH4NA1264YT000022
Seller: Private
Title: Clean
Owners: 2

Maintenance: Timing belt and water pump replaced at 20,000 miles. Full wheel alignment by Acura dealer when new tires were replaced in 2022. Oil change annually with Mobil-1.

Details: NSX-T top driven on the weekends only in nice weather. Always garage kept on battery tender, and only hand-washed and Zymol by me to maintain the beautiful spa yellow. Car was originally a show car, and have never been tracked. Practically a brand new car. This is the automatic to get to enjoy driving an NSX without the hassles of manually shifting. All reasonable offers considered.

Mods: Previous owner added JBL stereo system with amplifiers, speakers, subwoofer, and radar detector.

Left2_a.jpg
Driver Side_a.jpg

Left_a.jpg
Left2_b.jpg
Front1.jpg
Front2.jpg
Odometer.jpg
Engine.jpg
Keys.jpg
Sticker.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS, I would love to see you get this price for an automatic (since I also have an auto) but this isn't what the current market is supporting. Asking price is representative of a 2000 NA2 manual in this color, not for a 2000 NA1 automatic.

GLWS, I would love to see you get this price for an automatic (since I also have an auto) but this isn't what the current market is supporting. Asking price is representative of a 2000 NA2 manual in this color, not for a 2000 NA1 automatic.
Recent yellow manual ones sold on BaT (98 and 2000):

Back