• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Acura NSX-T Silverstone/Onyx VIN JH4NA2166YT000076

H8R

Registered Member
SOLD!!

Thanks, Prime!

More photos added, follow the link for even more.

YEAR & MODEL: 2000 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA2166YT000076
CURRENT MILEAGE: 109,996 (subject to positive increases)
COLOR (EXT/INT): Silverstone, Onyx
TRANSMISSION: 6MT
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Raleigh, NC

Car will be shown by appointment only.

Up for sale is my 2000 Acura NSX-T, 6 speed manual, Silverstone with Onyx interior.
I have driven and enjoyed this car immensely for 52,000+ miles.
All maintenance is up to date with a fresh battery / timing belt / water pump / valve adjustment / tires / brake service complete.
Ready to drive and enjoy for its' newest owner. This could be YOU!

Additional Information:
I purchased my dream car, to drive, in July, 2006, after driving a borrowed '91 Civic since Oct, 2003, when my '98 Integra GS-R was stolen while I was in college at NCSU.
I did not buy it to look at. It has been outside a few times but has been well taken care of and garaged a majority of it's life.
Yes, it has been driven in the rain.
No, it has not been neglected, raced or abused.
The paint is near perfect, smooth, shiney and in very good condition for an 11 year old car with almost 110,000 miles.
This car has been taken care of, not autocrossed, tracked or raced in my almost 5 years of ownership.
Not smoked in. Adult owned.
I cannot speak for the previous owners.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 5

CLEAN TITLE? __Yes__

CLEAN CARFAX? __No, Carfax is incorrect stating that the mileage is inaccurate. The mileage is true and accurate.
I bought the car in July, 2006 from a private BMW dealership in Phoenix, AZ with 57,135 miles on the odometer. That dealer provided me with a 90 day temporary license plate. Once I registered the car in NC, the mileage was at or about 70,000. This created a record for some reason with Carfax, but I assure you there has been no tampering with this vehicle's odometer.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS?__Yes, March, 2009, single vehicle accident, cosmetic damages to front end. No suspension or frame damage.__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? __Yes, front clip has been repaired using OEM Acura parts and paint products by a certified NSX body shop who specializes in repairing the NSX since its' debute in 1991. It has been repaired to factory NSX specs.__

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
I have service records from some, but not all, of the previous owners.
I have receipts from parts and wear items from July 2006 - present.
I have changed the oil using Mobil 1 pure synthetic 5W30 and Honda brand oil filters.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLE ITEMS:
New tires 2/20/2011
New brake pads 2/20/2011
Front rotors resurfaced 2/20/2011
New battery 11/20/2010
---------------------------------------------
105,000 mile service work done by Steve Gooding in Raleigh, NC: 11/30/2011
including:
New Timing Belt
New Tensioner
New Alternator belt
New A/C belt
New Water Pump kit
Valve adjustment
New Valve cover gaskets
New Tube seals
New Rear valve gasket
New Front valve gasket
Coolant flush with Honda brand coolant
(6) New Spark Plugs
Bleeding of clutch
(2) New rear wheel bearings replaced (precautionary, started hearing squealing)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This work (11/2010-02/2011) totaled nearly $3,000.00 for parts and labor

Suspension components are stock and this car rides and drives like a new car.
It is tight and has no noticeable rattles or abnormal noises.

MODS:

I modified the headlights using a 6,000k HID kit that I purchased from a fellow prime member.
The headlights were returned to stock during the repairs in March of 2009.

I installed a Shark II S2k antenna when the factory antenna mast control cable broke in the up position.

I installed a Valentine V1 mount, velcro'd to the rear interior glass that will be removed before the sale is complete.

Wheel spacers were used without ever an issue or problem with the factory NSX rims.
Both rear wheel bearings were replaced in 11/2010 as a precaution and the spacers are now removed from the car.

Spare tire and mount removed from car currently, will be replaced before final sale.

This car is stock, except for the Shark II S2k antenna mod.

Most of the pictures are of the car without the S2k antenna mod.

Link to photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/RayMetts.EE/2000AcuraNSXT?authkey=Gv1sRgCOm2uIGf5dLRGQ&feat=directlink

I will be adding more pictures as requested.

img_4220.jpg

img_2381.jpg

HeartOfTheBeast.jpg

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

IMG_1059.JPG

Hott.jpg

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

img_3399.jpg

2000NSX-T_Silver6.jpg

2000NSX-T_Silver5.jpg