• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX for sale - price fair?

But Bob,
The 2017 NSX is not "THE" NSX though.
Steve

Nope, never will be, but....... I must admit, the new NSX has grown on me big time !!! If I had $200k to spend on a sports car I'd be hard pressed to pass it up.

I Really like the sliver and pearl white ones, they look absolutleY stunning and the performance is off the charts.

USC70ACC051A021001.jpg

acura-nsx-first-drive-26.jpg

Seriously has me thinking how in the hell am I going to be able to get into one in the next few years?!!!

Last edited:
Nope, never will be, but....... I must admit, the new NSX has grown on me big time !!! If I had $200k to spend on a sports car I'd be hard pressed to pass it up.

I Really like the sliver and pearl white ones, they look absolutleY stunning and the performance is off the charts.

USC70ACC051A021001.jpg

acura-nsx-first-drive-26.jpg

Seriously has me thinking how in the hell am I going to be able to get into one in the next few years?!!!

Yes the new NSX is amazing. I still love the classic though, which is why I have one of each... a 91 and a 17. :D

Back