• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX-T (3.2 & 6-speed), Black/Black, JH4NA2160YT000137

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basic Info...

YEAR & MODEL: 2000 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA2160YT000137
CURRENT MILEAGE: 99,400
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: 6-speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Austin, TX
PRICE: $39,900 FOR NSXPrime members ONLY (The car is priced higher everywhere else I have listed it for sale). I have priced the car SEVERAL THOUSAND $$ below Edmunds market value and Kelley blue book value (see screenshots below). Please keep the low balls to yourself.

Synopsis...

This is a 2000 Acura NSX, black on the inside and out. I have had the car for 3 years. It was purchased (used) from a dealer. The car is badass!

The GOOD:
  • The car is in excellent running order!
  • No issues at all with the engine, transmission, suspension, or any mechanical component of the car.
  • Timing belt and water pump service is done, new clutch installed, and all regular maintenance is up to date.
The "OK":
  • The clock spring that holds the SRS cable in place in the steering wheel is loose and causes the SRS light to flicker (see video below for details). This is a very simple and cheap (less than $100) fix.
The BAD:
  • There is NOTHING bad!

Details...

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes (I have included screenshots of Autocheck results, Edmunds true market value, and Kelley Blue Book value)

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS?:
Autocheck says that the car has been in 0 accidents, but in the interest of FULL disclosure, the car was involved in 1 VERY minor incident only involving road debris (i.e. no contact with another vehicle or property). The front bumper was cracked, and it was replaced with a brand new OEM bumper cover.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS):
See above... a new front bumper cover was put on in April 2012 after road debris cracked the previous bumper cover. The damage was very minor and only cosmetic to the bumper cover. Nothing structural was affected.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
- All scheduled/regular maintenance has been performed by the same facility and I have all applicable record. BOTH major maintenance items have also been done!
- 02/2010: Timing belt and water pump replaced
- 03/2011: New clutch

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS:
- Front tires have 5-6/32nds of tread left (i.e. more than 60% life remaining)
- Rear tires are only 4 months old (i.e. have more than 90% life remaining)
- Brake pads have greater than 50% life remaining
- Timing belt replaced in Feb 2010
- All hoses are in great condition
- All suspension components are in excellent condition (new koni shocks installed March 2010)

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
- Aftermarket wheels; Enkei RPM2... 17x7 fronts, 18x9 rear (stock wheels included with sale)
- Koni shocks (installed March 2010). The springs are the stock springs, so ride height and ride comfort is stock. The shocks give the ability to keep things completely soft for OEM ride quality on the street, and stiffen things up for more spirited drives.
- Dali Racing 1" front sway bar on the car (OEM/stock bar will be included with the sale).
- I also have a custom built adjustable 1.25" hollow front sway for sale for an additional $600.
- EVERYTHING ELSE is OEM/stock.

VIDEO & PICTURES

Here is a video and several pictures! Please also note below that I have included screenshots of the Autocheck results, and also screenshots of Edmunds true market value (~$43,500) and Kelley Blue Book values (~$43,900).

Video
Here is a walk-around and drive-around video where I show various aspects of the car. I show the exterior and paint condition, show the lights working, the wheels and condition of the tires, go over the interior condition, and then drive the car so you can see/hear the car in motion.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUa5EM7auow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pictures

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

autocheck1.jpg

autocheck2.jpg

autocheck3.jpg

edmunds.jpg