• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2000 NSX-T JH4NA2160YT000123 43,5xx miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL: 2000 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA2160YT000123
CURRENT MILEAGE: 43,5xx
COLOR (EXT/INT): Silver / Black
TRANSMISSION: 6-spd Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Mill Valley, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): 415-845-8392 or [email protected]
PRICE: $59,000 OBO

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 2 prior owners (also in the San Francisco Bay Area), though I’ve owned the car for over 10 years and it hasn’t had a single problem

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes (will forward CarFax report to any interested buyer)

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) No

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? The paint / body are flawless except for an area about 1 1/2 square inches on the right rear where it was repaired after someone backed into the car in a parking lot. The area is slightly lighter than the surrounding area. Visible only if you know to look for it (see photo with ellipse highlighting the area). I've included a photo of the skirt under the front bumper showing its immaculate condition

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? The clutch was replaced about a month ago. The timing belt and water pump were replaced at 38,396 miles. Both jobs were performed by one of the top NSX techs in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've used only synthetic oil and have the service records.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS. Brakes last reported (at 41,772 miles) at 90%. Hoses, suspension components all appear to be flawless. Tires (Michelin Pilot Sport) have minimal wear.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) None
It has an integrated multi-disc CD-changer, and I’ve installed a trickle charger, which will be included in the price. Also, owner’s manual, keys, remote are included.

I've owned this car since 2003 and have loved driving it. It’s never been raced or driven harshly – both my wife and I are in our ‘60s! Unfortunately I really need a 4-seater that I'm willing to drive in the rain (which I never do with the NSX) and don't have the space to store an additional vehicle. At the same time, I’m in no desperate rush, but eventually will want to sell it.

The car has been garaged ever since I bought it. I’m not aware of a single issue with the car, inside or out.

The Kelley Blue Book valuation for this car (in excellent condition) is $62,335. In addition, according to CarFax, it's worth $2,140 over retail blue book value.

NSX-1.jpgNSX-2.jpgNSX-3.jpgNSX-4.jpgNSX-5.jpgNSX-6.jpgNSX-10.jpgNSX-11.jpgNSX-12.jpgNSX-13.jpgNSX-14.jpgNSX-35.jpgNSX-15.jpgNSX-16.jpgNSX-17.jpgNSX-18.jpgNSX-24.jpgNSX-25.jpgNSX-26.jpgNSX-27.jpgNSX-34.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back