• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 red / tan NSX on e-bay

That would be me. Thanks '98NSX-T for the information. I never have bought anything over e-bay but it sure is tempting since the bid now is around $61K. Does the seller have to take the highest bid offer even if that bid is very low?

u should just call the guy, his # is at the bottom of the page, im sure u 2 can arrange something
smile.gif

------------------
me want NSX, me 15, me no have NSX =( but me do 3d art http://members.home.com/mcudich

Originally posted by CChung:
That would be me. Thanks '98NSX-T for the information. I never have bought anything over e-bay but it sure is tempting since the bid now is around $61K. Does the seller have to take the highest bid offer even if that bid is very low?

No problem about the info. That is not exactly how it works unless there is "no reserve" or "reserve has been met" on the auction. If you look at the price, to the right in blue is the quote "reserve not yet met". The "reserve" is the minimum price that the seller is willing to accept. He is obligated to sell when reserve is met, not before.

I agree that I would simply call the owner and work something out. Maybe you end up bidding, but at least in talking with him you can find out some history on the car.

Back