• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 NSX-T Red/Black 6-Speed 54,626 JH4NA21631T000073

SMD

Registered Member
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA21631T000073
Price:
$71,000

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM or email through site

Maintenance Information
Mileage-based maintenance done.

SOLD!

Details

I haven't driven my NSX much in the past 8 years, so I guess it's time to sell. To prepare for this, I just had Foreign Affair (a top Bay Area NSX shop) perform a detailed inspection and maintenance. It now has a brand new timing belt, water pump, spark plugs, battery, coolant tank, front brake pads and wipers. All the fluids and filters have been replaced and the air conditioning has been recharged. It is ready to go!

The detailed inspection report, including cylinder compression test results, is available on request.

I am the original owner, having purchased the car from Bridgewater Acura in 11/2001. I used it as a daily driver and have never raced/taken it to the track. It has always been kept in a garage in the SF Bay area, so has never seen snow.

The car has never been in an accident. There are no dents in the body. There are a few paint chips on the bottom of the front bumper (below the license plate) and a 1/2" paint fleck on the driver's side mirror.

The car is 100% stock with the exception of the radio, which has been replaced with a Kenwood DNX6140 stereo/DVD/Nav System/Speakerphone. I still have the original radio should you want it.

Includes main (black key), grey key and red key.

More pictures and the inspection reports are available if you are interested...

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 7,337
  • IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 6,980
  • IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 7,001
  • IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 6,970
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 6,979
Last edited:
Hi - I'm in the Bay Area and just saw your posting. Is the car still available? If so, please let me know how when you have time to meet over the next week. I have been looking to buy an NSX and have plans to see a few this weekend. Please PM me. Thanks.

I can't PM because both of us are new members. You need to send your email or phone in a post. See the rules posted above...

• [*=left]Marketplace ads must NOT contain direct contact info. Veteran members can PM or e-mail you through the site. New members can post a public reply with their contact info. This will help prevent a particular type of scam we have seen people trying on the site.

Can you please text me at 240-839-8776 if the car is still available ? I am interested. Thank you

Hi SMD,
I'm a newbie to the forum...but registered today as I'm interested in speaking with you about your car, if it is still for sale.
Pls text me 1-403-690-7748
Thank you

Beautiful NA2!! I'm looking for one just like it and this is perfect however I'm on the wrong (northeast) coast. :( GLWS!

Thx. It actually started life at Bridgewater Acura in Connecticut--not that expensive to ship a car...

Very true I'm tempted :smile:. I keep circling back to your listing! However I prefer to see the car in person but that'd be a bit difficult to arrange.

But back to your vehicle, nice to see a 1-owner car!

Very true I'm tempted :smile:. I keep circling back to your listing! However I prefer to see the car in person but that'd be a bit difficult to arrange.

Dailydriver, that should be telling you something if you keep circling back to this ad. You're going to kick yourself if you hesitate too much and someone else snaps it up. 3 years ago I bought mine sight unseen in California after having a friend check it out for me in person. Have another Primer check it out for you. There are plenty of members here on the forum that would do that for you. Or even have the seller perform a PPI at your expense at one of the known gurus in the Bay Area.

Once it received his blessing, I was on the first flight out and had it shipped back here to NJ. Good luck...

I was in San Diego and bought my car sight unseen in Ohio. Anything can arranged if you really want it

I flew out to Sacramento and Ubered 1 1/2 hours to a Bank of America parking lot where the owner and his wife were waiting... luckily for me the owner was honest, quick test drive..Went into the bank and drove my purple nsx back to Los Angeles..

Have to add my long range deal to this melee! Flew To Boston from St. Louis to look at my NSX, wondered, wrestled etc. paid for 3 ppi's on this one, and two others in FL. Total $300 appr. Sat for 5 months and was just lucky that the Boston car was still available. Flew one way $125, met by the owner, (we're still friends, and he would like the car back if I want to sell. I'll keep it till I can't get in, just have to open the door and fall out, someone will pick me up). Drove it back 2 days and 1206 miles to St. Louis. A couple of the best days of my life after 69. Just me and the car, wife didn't want to go.
If you're thinking, here's a way to look. Pray about it. I did and got the answer.
Don

Back