• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 on ebay JH4NA21681T000067

I own this car now!

As is tradition on NSXprime if there are no pictures it did not happen. Let's see some!!

Will do a proper photoshoot next year after she gets detailed. Might respray the front and rear bumpers to clean up some minor cosmetic blemishes.
fa21d6315bb68de3eb3794fb6155731a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
70bca2208e8b1fcefebe2f61ce1d76ac.jpg
9ca4c1aabcc4e8230976c92ca72809c5.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the owner's club.

By your posting history, you are probably aware of all the benefits of participating on Prime; but, as a new owner if you have questions about the NSX, ask away.

Out of curiosity, where has the car been since 2013? Did you purchase it out of the US (getting it into Canada and through the RIV process would have been an interesting exercise in the age of Covid 19) or had it previously been imported into Canada?

Welcome to the owner's club.

By your posting history, you are probably aware of all the benefits of participating on Prime; but, as a new owner if you have questions about the NSX, ask away.

Out of curiosity, where has the car been since 2013? Did you purchase it out of the US (getting it into Canada and through the RIV process would have been an interesting exercise in the age of Covid 19) or had it previously been imported into Canada?
I bought it from a retired doctor in Santa Barbara right as covid was locking everything down. He had the car since 2013 but unsure who he bought the car from.

No RIV because the car is older than 15 years.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
[MENTION=4348]DonC[/MENTION] - Welcome to the club and congratulations!!!!

What made you decide to get an NSX? Is this the fulfillment of the promise you made yourself after you saw your first NSX in person...that promise that so many of us made - "One day, I'll have an NSX!!!" (for me, after my first sighting of one in person, it was not a question of "if" it was only a question of 'when"...

Here are some thoughts I have jotted down after 20 years of ownership...feel free to ask the group any questions you have - if we don't know the answer, we probably know who does...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...to-new-NSX-Owners-(and-maybe-some-not-so-new)

The NSX is one of my favorite exotics from the 90s and the flagship of the Honda lineup. I stumbled on a good deal and couldnt say no...

[MENTION=36689]jonc[/MENTION] - luckily, that kind of "offer you can't refuse" is a lot better than what Don Corleone makes with Luca Brasi's assistance!!!

Congrats on the purchase.
Yet another NSX moving to Canada..
I imported mine back in 2007

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back