• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Black/Red manual (feeler) in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): NSX-T
CURRENT MILEAGE: 90,350
PRICE (REQUIRED): $ 54,500 OBO
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Red
TRANSMISSION: 6-speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Green Brook, NJ
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21682T000216
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __6__ (7 listed due to previous owner listed twice)

CLEAN TITLE? _Y___

CLEAN CARFAX? _N___

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __Y__ In 2004 the car was backed into by a pickup truck and the hood and front bumper were replaced. The fenders are original but the paint was blended in with the new OEM hood and bumper. At some point the rear bumper was resprayed also.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __Y__ See above

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I have maintenance records from the previous owner, who had Shad at Driving Ambition do the timing belt and water pump service on it in the last 15,000 miles.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS - New pads & rotors, new tires, new clutch, new Bilsteins

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) -
Downforce intake scoop, Comptech headers and V2 exhaust, Bilsteins w/ Swift Sport Mach springs on lower perch, 25mm spacers front and back, Racing Brake 2-pc rotors, Hawk HPS pads, SCW cooling plate, LED DRLs, converted to all H emblems, shorty antenna, interior LED lights, Autovation pedals & heel plate, new Lloyd's mats, new OEM red mats still in plastic, HEPA air filter mod, NSX-R lower chassis bar w/ SOS spacers, JP Aero copy front lip, CTEK magnetic charger port, PIAA Sports horns (400/500hz), wireless bluetooth audio, Hugabuga window kits & auto-up mod.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)
Currently the car is plastidipped blue with gunmetal wheels to protect the paint. I can have it removed if you buy the car. You can read about it in my build thread HERE. The paint was polished last year and is swirl-free and CQuartz coated. There are a good amount of rock chips on the front end and it will need a respray at some point. The interior is in great shape, especially the seats which I had restored by a guy who does Ferrari interiors. I was going to replace the slightly faded carpets (have new parts for it available separately) but didn't get around to it. The bubbling interior pieces are currently off the car being professionally repainted. I don't have to sell but if the right buyer comes along then I will part with it. PM me if you have questions.

16cbfc899da27ad768e37fe437ee155a.jpg

ptvDO8.jpg

AOD5Qv.jpg

O8DQPq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back