• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NorthEast NSX Events

After a fine Lime Rock Park event 5/25/02, thanks Peter Mills, the rest of NorthEast NSX event schedule is coming together.

The Poker Rally in Warwick, NY will be held on Saturday, August 10, 2002.

The date of the NH event will be September Saturday 21, 2002 and Friday September 20 for all you folks coming from out of town.

Don Gallo's River Run Date, Princeton, NJ will be announced soon.

More details will be posted as soon as possible at: www.nsxuppereast.com / events page

If you are a NSXCA member you will receive something in the mail other wise check the site for more info.

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Rich, I wanted to thank you publicly for handling our website,and to all of the owners who take personal time to organise events.You know who you all are!

I have some digital photos and have sent them to R.H. for the uppereast site. If anyone wants me to send some via e-mail let me know.

John, thanks for your kind words. It was great seeing you, Trish and the rest of you guys!

I have received great photo's from Joe L. and Bob O. Also, I have some great shots.

When I return from the Greenwich Concours this weekend.
I will edit and post the LRP photos, at www.nsxuppereast.com . Assual, it is always great to see you guys, you are the best!

Cheers Rich

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Back