• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX-T Orange/Orange 17k miles (VIN: JH4NA216X2T000234)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car is SOLD.

Mandatory Information
YEAR & MODEL: 2002 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA216X2T000234
CURRENT MILEAGE: 17,000
COLOR (EXT/INT): Imola Orange Pearl/Orange
TRANSMISSION: 6-spd Manual
CONTACT VIA: PM or Email
PRICE: $63.5k OBO

Additional Information
NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3 (I am third owner)
CLEAN TITLE? Yes (No Liens and Title In-hand)
CLEAN CARFAX? Yes
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? None
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? Cosmetic touch up on right top corner of bumper due to a scratch (2003).
MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes. TB and WP replaced during the 15k service.

Imola Orange Pearl NSX-T (2002-2005) – 1 of 49 cars!

Extremely RARE Imola Orange Pearl NSX-Targa with LOW MILES (17k). This is ONE (1) of only 49 Imola Orange Pearl (Code: YR-536P) colored cars built during the final run of the NSX "refresh" from 2002-2005.

All VIN TAGS, CLEAN & CLEAR TITLE, CLEAN CARFAX, NO ACCIDENTS, ALL MAINTENACE RECORDS, BOOKS, KEYS & MANUALS. The Timing Belt and Water Pump were replaced during the 15k service. Prior to purchasing the car, I had Ron Tonkin Acura in Portland OR perform a PPI and also a compression test. Date of PPI was 3/20/2012 and the car had 16,846 miles at the time. I have a copy of the excellent PPI results for reference and can email to interested parties.

Mods & Enhancements
> Clear Bra (Hood, L/R front qtr panels, L/R side mirrors, and leading edge of L/R side intakes)
> EIBACH lowering springs
> NSX-R Mesh Shift Boot and CF Trim/Honda CR Alum Shift Knob/Short gear stalk/Short Shift Kit
> COMPTECH cat-back exhaust
> Tint (30%)
> Interior bulbs replaced with LEDs
> LED DRLs from s4play wired to parking lights
> Passenger Airbag Disable Switch (DOT/NHTSA approval paperwork)
> Battery Tender
> Two (2) sets of NSX OEM Mats (Orange and Black)
> Two (2) sets of Rims/Tires (02+ OEM Rims (17/17) and BBS LM Reproductions (18/19))

Any OEM parts I have on hand (suspension, shifter, etc) convey with the car. I do NOT have the OEM exhaust.

This NSX is in absolutely fantastic condition inside & out! It is difficult enough to find clean NSX, yet alone to find an 02-05 in this unique color, condition, and mileage.

Car is garaged with satin car cover and hooked to a battery tender. Car must be seen in person to be appreciated. Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI) welcomed.

This is my second NSX. I previously owned another rare 2004 GPW/Onyx that is currently owned by Rick (s4play). He can provide feedback on dealing with me on buy/sell transaction. Also folks in the DC sub-forum have seen the car at C&Cs. I am an honest seller and take care of my cars.

Someone is going to get a really nice car. I hope there is a Primer out there that will be able to enjoy her :smile:

Price: $63.5k obo with OEM rims & tires

Optional set of 18f/19r BBS LM Repros (as shown in pics) available at addnl cost.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pics:

Delivery->> http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159905

1st set of mods ->> http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161883
----------------------------------------------------------------

Garaged:
01_Garaged.jpg

Cover/Clear Bra
02_Cover.jpg

Int: On delivery. Very clean.
08_IO.jpg

Int: Install R Shift Boot/SS Kit/etc
DSC_0102.jpg

Ext: DRLs wired to Parking lights
DSC_0081.jpg

Ext: Eibachs/OEM shocks/25mm H&R spacers
DSC_0071.jpg

Ext: BBS LM Repros (18/19)
img1635j-1.jpg

Ext: BBS LM repros (18/19) plasti-dipped blk
21_BlkRims2.jpg

Ext: BBS LM repros blk2
05.jpg

Ext: Rear
09_IO.jpg

Odometer: Low miles!
23_Odometer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderators please lock thread. Car is sold. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back