• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Or 2003 Nsx Wanted

I'm Looking To Purchase A 2002/2003 Nsx In Either White Or Red With Black Interior. Must Have Low Miles And Manual Trans. Can Anyone Help Me Out? I've Been Looking Here/ebay/autotrader For Weeks Now And Have Not Seen One. Does Anyone Have Production Numbers On These Colors For 2002 Or 2003? I'm Located In Illinois But Will Travel For The Right One.

Thx
Lisa

lisa,

i have an 04 red/tan ( it is really black/tan combination; dash/center console/storage/door panels are black), 6 sp, w/11k miles in ca. will sell for what i owe, which is in the 03 retail range. let me know if it interests you; email [email protected], or you can reply to this post ( my wife's address). thanks.

kevin

I'm about to put my Red/Black 03 up for sale. 14K miles. Never raced, rarely VTEC'd. Weekend car. Please let me know if you're interested.

There's an orange on orange O2 for 60 in the Chicago area - was on eBay last week or so - they want 60 for it. My guess is for 60 you won't get the most popular colors.

I just bought an 03 so I was shopping, you can't find low Miles for low $$$.

S

Back