• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002+ ROUTE KS Front PFRP Front Lip

I have a BRAND NEW 2002+ Route KS front lip for sale, unfortunately i will no longer be needing this piece, i am only able to use the side skirts due to how low i like to keep my car, its made from pliable fiberglass, and unfortunately its also been painted yellow to match my car..but only painted and never installed...Asking $950 shipped...Sorry i know the price is pretty high, but i paid that pretty penny to have it air shipped from japan. Located in So.Cali pick ups available.

Retails for $98.000Y and shipping was about $300 US dollars to get it over here.

Attachments

• Route KS ZAZ.jpg
    Route KS ZAZ.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 386
Back