• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Acura TL Aspec (Jerky from Acurazine)

2004 Acura TL Aspec (Jerky from Acurazine) *many pics*

Hey, although not a fine nsx, i thought i would share some photos that i took of my car...

I'm very active at acurazine.com come over there and visit me sometime!!!

Im an amateur photographer, this is one of my 'hobbies'

All photos were taken By Jerky, Some Touchups were done with Photoshop
(Reflection photos are real)

(Hi Ben, Hi shafty, are you out there?)

Visit my car blog (thread) here
http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99606

by the time you finish reading this intro paragraph, the pictures below should be done loading...

if you're in the bay area...please pm me, i help organize the acura meets at the acurazine site... we have nearly 60-80 acuras coming to our next meet

reflectionscopy1.jpg

treasure_island.jpg

jerky_2004tl_sfcopy.jpg

embarcardero1231vz.jpg

somacopy1.jpg

wheels_sfcopy1.jpg

mission.jpg

downtowncopy.jpg

first_wax.jpg

sanjose.jpg

treasureislandatdawncopy.jpg

treasure_island1.jpg

rainy4.jpg

montage.jpg

upclosecopy.jpg

hood.jpg

wall2.jpg

harbor.jpg

wheels.jpg

sunrise1.jpg

exodus1.jpg

dvdnav2.jpg

california.jpg

nightback1.jpg

japantown7bd.jpg

accela.jpg

dvdnav3.jpg

dvdnav1.jpg

dvdnav4.jpg

dvd_passenger.jpg

altamount2.jpg

acura4.jpg

banner7ly.jpg

stereo44ti.jpg

Last edited:
That has got to be one of the longest photo posts I've ever seen!!!

Sweet set up..... I like the backgrounds you chose for the pictures. My wife and I are planning on buying a TL next year. Can the NAV unit play DVDs...or is that something you added to it?

Beautiful car!

As an Acura dealer Ive never seen a A-Spec kit look so good...

newby said:
That has got to be one of the longest photo posts I've ever seen!!!

Sweet set up..... I like the backgrounds you chose for the pictures. My wife and I are planning on buying a TL next year. Can the NAV unit play DVDs...or is that something you added to it?

Beautiful car!

if you look carefully, i had a DVD player installled in the passenger side glove compartment

i can throw a switch and it overrides my nav..i can watch dvd's and some local tv stations via tv tuner...

i also have headphones (noise cancelling) so my DAP (delicate asian princess) can listen while i bump the tunes

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
As an Acura dealer Ive never seen a A-Spec kit look so good...

Thanks my friend...

Can you please forward this link to Acura or Honda Headquarters? I want to talk to them about web marketing, marketing reserach and photography..

I do photography on the side, and want to see if they would be interested in talking business!

You can PM me if you want to get in touch with me

(related info: during the day, im a web marketing manager for a japanese company)

ANYTIME said:
Picture Gallery (6 Viewing)
NSX pictures. You can upload pictures here.

While nice, this should be in off topic.

feel free to move....sorry about not posting in the right place

jerky said:
Thanks my friend...

Can you please forward this link to Acura or Honda Headquarters? I want to talk to them about web marketing, marketing reserach and photography..

I do photography on the side, and want to see if they would be interested in talking business!

You can PM me if you want to get in touch with me

(related info: during the day, im a web marketing manager for a japanese company)

I not that connected and if I was Id be begging for a NSX-R not discussing A-SPEC kits on TL's :tongue: :biggrin:

you have access to the acura intranet and email distribution list don't ya?

help me out? puhleeeeeease

;)

unfortunatly not, try calling the corporate office in torrance, california :rolleyes:

yup, it's a daily driving car...i bought it in late sept, and i already have 14000 miles on it!!!!!!!!

The camera is a sony, 3.3 megapixel, circa 1999....

if you read carefully above, you'll know what my career is...and that will explain more!

Back