• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Rio Yellow/Onyx

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

Sweet! THX for posting photos. Talk about low mileage.
That dark tint would get me pulled over around here, but I like it. :smile:

Congrats on finally finding the one youve been looking for. Looks great! So whats the plan in terms of mods :biggrin:

WeLcOmE to the RIO YELLOW club.

expect people to start yelling "WOW check out that Lambo"
:biggrin:

thanks guys. whats funny is i did not realize rio yellow was only made for two years till last night lol

mods? none really...maybe cantrell endura light exhaust

edit: going with the taitec gtlw:)

edit again!!!: going with GT1 5.1 if i can find it, or maybe GT Extreme!!!! VRRRRRRoooooom!!!!

Last edited:
What's the difference between Spa and Rio Yellow? what years were they made? Is there a Spa Yellow club?

What's the difference between Spa and Rio Yellow? what years were they made? Is there a Spa Yellow club?

I can't tell. I'm color blind.:biggrin:
Spa Yellow: 1997 - 2003
Rio Yellow: 2004 - 2005

holy mother-of-pearl!

supra2nv, congratz' on your acquistion! You were on the hunt for a while, I'm glad you ended up getting what you desired w/o compromise.
What's the difference between Spa and Rio Yellow? what years were they made? Is there a 'Spa Yellow' club?
Spa Yellow was introduced in '97 and continued to the '03 model-year. 'Rio Yellow Pearl' was introduced in '04 and continued through the '05 final model-year. The latter appears to be a deeper/darker hue of yellow as well as having some pearl-elements in the finish, when compared to the former.

[Edit: slamstrom beat me to the punch! :D ]

the diff are
the rio has more metalic on the yellow and it has a pearl coat.

it kinda glows @ night and it's really stands out during the day when the sun light hit's it :cool:

You've been looking for a while now. I bet you are extremely happy for that gorgeous car...kinda like this kid:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pFlcqWQVVuU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pFlcqWQVVuU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Why not get the Taitec GTLW? They cost the same but one is the original and one is a knock-off.

does the Cantrell have less drone? that's what i heard...i prefer the weight and look (tips) of the Taitec....if anyone is selling one please let me know.

Good find Jack!

Congrats on the purchase, now that you know how hard to is to find the right one...Id say hold onto to this one.

How did you find this low mileage marvel?

Back