• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Rio Yellow/Onyx

Welcome to Club Yellow. It is a beautiful car.

Welcome back Jack! Nice find! Hope to see you at the Valencia Meet :cool:

Jack,

Wow...your NSX now has 1/10th of the miles that mine has! Welcome back!

BTW, do you still work at the Water Garden?

Last edited:
Clean mean Yellow machine!

Jack,

Wow...your NSX now has 1/10th of the miles that mine has! Welcome back!

BTW, do you still work at the Water Garden?

Thanks Eric! yeah, still at the watergarden, you? let's do lunch man....il forno shut down today btw, the best pasta!!!!

Thanks Eric! yeah, still at the watergarden, you? let's do lunch man....il forno shut down today btw, the best pasta!!!!

Yes, we should do lunch one of these days.

As for Il Forno, I only ate there once...seemed like an ideal place for me to carb up the night before a big run too, but only discovered it late last year. Oh well.

Akbar (on Wilshire) closed too...our office used to walk there for lunch on Fridays.

Congrast on your hot NSX.. I love the Yellow :)

There is a slight possibility my car will be for sale. Car has 3174 miles on it right now. Clear bra on full front, rocker panels, A-Arms, mirrors. Car will be up for what I paid or slightly less. $81'ish. Will post in the for sale section if this becomes reality.

There is a slight possibility my car will be for sale. Car has 3174 miles on it right now. Clear bra on full front, rocker panels, A-Arms, mirrors. Car will be up for what I paid or slightly less. $81'ish. Will post in the for sale section if this becomes reality.

Do I see an Imola in your future?:biggrin:

WTF no way!

Back