• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

2007 NSX Canyon Drive - VIDEO

I realize i'm slightly slow in releasing this, but i finally found the time to finish editing the video footage i took at the 2007 NSX Canyon Drive. I didn't shoot as much video as I'd have liked.

Hope this gets you all hot for the 2008 drive. :D

Enjoy.

<OBJECT height=350 width=425>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2BufoEmwzo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </OBJECT></P>

You gotta be kidding me. Almost 24 hours since this was posted, and NO replies. Tough crowd we have here. Maybe it's been too long since the actual event. :confused:

Thanks Neo!! This stuff is great. Gets me all ready for this weekend's Tax Relief Drive!! :D

Damn Mike! Love the shots, music and how you captured the day in a perspective that is not seen from the Dseat. Miss you and how to seen you soon!
John

BTW, Randy is looking suave in the slow mo-freeze shot :biggrin:

That was excellent. I only wished it was longer. I enjoyed every second. BTW how in the world did you get the camera so darn low to the ground?:smile:

Thanks for the feedback guys; makes it all worthwhile.

That was excellent. I only wished it was longer. I enjoyed every second. BTW how in the world did you get the camera so darn low to the ground?:smile:

Just ask Randy; i left finger marks all over his passenger door. :redface: :tongue: Some of those shots were taken 2" off the road... kinda dangerous i guess but that's what it takes to get the shot. :D

Some of those shots were taken 2" off the road... kinda dangerous i guess but that's what it takes to get the shot. :D

Anything it takes to get the shot? Wow...ballzy.

Awesome work! Thanx for the memories!

Might I ask who's silver NSX with the Volks? I'd like to see those wheels. I know their a bit old but I'm still a fan.:smile:

THAT'S AWESOME MIKE! Give us some more! I love the ending with the tunnels! ;)

Oh by the way, did you ever make one from NSXPO 2005? I remember you posting up a teaser video, but I haven't been on the forums much to see if you've posted a longer video.

Great job! I love seeing your pics/videos! More, please!

Damn, I'm so demanding...

--Conrad

I wish I was there. NO NO I wish you were here:biggrin:

Awesome video ... the music is perfect

Really well put together.... can anyone the exhaust at the 2:25 mark. Sweet sound.

Thanks for the positive comments; it's not my best video productions (chronic shortage of good footage) but it was a great day!

Might I ask who's silver NSX with the Volks? I'd like to see those wheels. I know their a bit old but I'm still a fan.:smile:

Here's one photo i took of that NSX

IMG_0129_web.jpg

Steve Riter's car has AZEV's on it , they arent Volks. I just remember this as I had the same set on an older car..

Prob. a mixup in what pic was asked on the "silver" nsx..

Looks GREAT Mike! Like Conrad, I'm also wondering if you ever got the chance to finish the NSXPO 2005 video that you we're going to put together? The teaser clip that you did for that one was awesome too.

Anyway, looks great and hope all is well with you. Long time no chat, although we haven't been on much as we've been tied up with many things, not the least of which is our new baby girl.

Back