• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2008 Spring NSX Craze/NSteXpo Wildflower Run

Hey guys,

I've got two weekend dates for the next event. Either the April 11-13 or the next weekend April 18-20, 2008. I can go either way. Let me know if someone can NOT make it. I will vote on the 18-20th, just cause it gives me an extra week for planning.

Let me know what you guys think.

PS, As soon as I quit traveling and stay home for a bit, I'll put the video together from the last event.

Luis

I will not be missing your next event with all of the good word about this past texpo.
I'm fine with either weekend and will plan accordingly.

Too far off for me to plan. But God himself couldn't keep me from making it!!!

I plan on boycotting unless I get some TeXpo video footage!!!! Ok ok, thats an empty threat, cause I will be there no matter what weekend you roll out. :redface:

Give me a date and im there, no matter what weekend its good for me!! Im Game!!!! :biggrin: It's Goin Down Again!!!!

Looks like we're going with the 18th - 20th.

I'll update this soon. Does anyone know how to make this a sticky, or replace the current one from the last event?

I hear that NSteXpo is the bomb diggity so I will be there with bells on. Just post up the time and place with enough forewarning to get a hotel room!

Highlighted on my calendar.

Z and Scott,
You both are good to go over at my place.

-Jose

Z and Scott,

-Jose

Sweet! I can't wait to go down that one street in your neighborhood! It's like a roller coaster ride....weeeeeeeee!!!! :biggrin:

Sweet, the Grand Prix is the next weekend. Anybody go to that-- I didn't see many NSX's there last year in the club parking

Z and Scott,

-Jose
Im there!!!
Thanks for the hospitality my man.
U all are the shit but Jose is the best....oh and Luis 2 of course!!!!!

the green machine is gettin ready for Luis again!!!! and then some

With this much notice I think I can make it for that weekend. I am always looking for a good excuse to get down to the Lonestar State and visit the parents. An NSX meet would be a nice bonus.

Philip

[edit] I gotta scratch- Dad will be traveling- Maybe next time

Last edited:
Where is my Video BiAtch!!!

Wow - Do I see a Dallas guy on this thread.:wink: Let see that's one from Louisiana and one from Dallas.:eek:

Where is my Video BiAtch!!!

Wow - Do I see a Dallas guy on this thread.:wink: Let see that's one from Louisiana and one from Dallas.:eek:

Touche...I was thinking the same thing....let's get some more Dallas guys to show their faces. Stop being so anti-social guys! :D

Last edited:
If they knew what a great run and turnout this will be I bet they would all show.

Hmm,.. Maybe if we had video of the last run..................

Does it matter where we book the room? Is there a certain meeting place...etc..? My wife and I are planning on coming down from Dallas for the April event and want to book our room.

Last edited:
Back