• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2008 Spring NSX Craze/NSteXpo Wildflower Run

LOL, Whats up Giorgi. You dont mess around, already signed up, hell I haven't even made it home yet, got about another hour to go.
Glad to see you on Prime. I had fun racing around with you today, always makes the trip funner to say the least.

Haha, I know... I'm a quick one =) Hope you got home safe!

Whats up man!!! Nice pics!!! Im the guy in the other black NSX!!! Didn't know u were on prime!!!! :smile:

Haha, I wasn't untill later on that day :wink: I signaled Greg to pull over and exhange numbers. He didn't have to do much convincing to get me to join the forum. After all, I love NSXs and being in touch with the people who like to have fun. So, here I am! :biggrin:

I really wish I had my car in Performance tune and not the Gas Milage. It would have been a lot easier for me to try to keep up the pace.

Thats Cool! I feel ya on that one! The hell with gas prices, its just gonna get worse.. :frown: What can u do, just drive and enjoy your ride really.

Back